51

I felt my heart stop looking at him. "Can you let me go?". I asked in a broken voice. Yoongi didn't say anything, instead he pulls me outside.

"I said let me go!". I yelled but he doesn't until we were in front of the resort. "The fuck is wrong with you?". I hissed coldly. "I just want to talk". Yoongi said and I said nothing. "Your goi...". "Thirty seconds". I sassed. "That's not enough time!". Yoongi yelled and I started walking away from him. "Wait!".

Yoongi grabs me again and I shook his hand off. "You wanted to speak then fucking do it, I would LOVE to hear what you have to say". I growled and Yoongi raised his brow at me. "Me? Really? You're the one who should talk". Yoongi glares at me.

"Excuse me?". I looked at him. "I did nothing to you!". I yelled. "So... You start speaking". I folded my arms. Yoongi started laughing at me which confused me. "Wow, you're really holding up this act huh?". Yoongi mumbles. "Just tell the truth Jimin, be a man for once". Yoongi said.

I stared at him like he was stupid. "What the hell are you talking about?". I asked. "Pathetic". Yoongi huffs. "I asked you what were you talking about not for you to put yourself down". I giggled but Yoongi gives me a cold glare. "I'm talking about you cheating on me".

That sentence stopped everything in my body from working. "Wh-what?". I said shocked. "Your face says it all". Yoongi smirks. I blinked at him before my body fills with anger and hate. "I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU!". I screamed. "If anyone cheated, it was you!!!". I yelled.

It was Yoongi's turn to look stunned. "Yo...". "I NEVER FUCKING CHEATED ON YOU YOONGI!". I screamed hurting my throat. "You were the cheater, you bitch". I hissed. "I was not!". Yoongi yells darkly. "I saw you Yoongi". I said. "I saw you kissing some tramp by my lockers no less like you wanted me to see you!". I shouted.

Yoongi looked like he was just hit in the face. "I woke up late that day and saw you! Going to town in someone's mouth!". I yelled. "YOU CHEATED, NOT ME!". I screamed. "You did it first!". Yoongi yells. "No I didn't! Why would I cheat on you!?! I liked you since the seventh grade!". I shouted.

"And when would I have the damn time to cheat!?! You were always down my throat!". I yelled. "Yo...". "You dragged me out here just to point out your mistake and blame me for something I didn't do!?! Are you that pathetic!?!". I screamed.

I saw him try to speak but he couldn't. "You would rather believe a rumor then me! The fuck Yoongi! I thought you loved me!". I yelled. "I do!". Yoongi yells. "So why did you cheat on me instead of trying to talk to me?!?". I yelled.

Yoongi slowly looks down at the ground. "Can't even answer me". I scoffed. "I was having a relaxing time til you came and stressed me out". I hissed. "I'm lea...". "Who's the father?".

My eyes widened at him. "Ho...". "If you didn't cheat on me, then who's their dad!?!". Yoongi yells.

"You are!".