17

I was in my kitchen in a quiet house. Why?. I came home yesterday and saw Darren sleeping on the couch with my twins. I put them to bed and told Darren he could stay the night. Long story short, I woke up to a empty house and breakfast waiting for me.

"I'm telling Darren to move in with me". I laughed and headed to work.

 I laughed and headed to work

Once again I didn't even make it in the building when people started staring at me. 'What I do!?!'. I groaned walking in the building. "There is he! Mr. Popular!". Maia grabs my hand and walks me to my desk. "Who died? and why is everyone staring at me like I did it?". I asked. "If someone was to kill someone it will be me but look!".

 "If someone was to kill someone it will be me but look!"

"Oh... My... God". I touched the beautiful bouquet of flowers on my desk completely baffled. "There's a letter". Maia said. "You little stud, why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?". Maia asked. "I... Don't". I replied and opened the letter.

Jimin...
The Angel that I was bless to meet
You are the best thing that ever happened to me
Your still as beautiful as the day I first saw you
I...

I stopped reading the letter. "Jim...". "Get rid of this please". I said. "Wait why?". Maia said. "The reason why I don't want to go to Fei's anymore is because I was being watched". I told her. "Oh god Jimin why didn't you tell me?". Maia asked. "Yo- you were standing behind me!". I yelled.

"I forget". She shrugged. "You didn't forget anything, you were probably remembering you had phone sex in the bathroom". I rolled my eyes. "Guilty". She laughed.

"Don't worry Jimin, I'll burn them outside, hopefully your creep will see that". Maia laughs sinisterly. "Take this too". I handed her the letter. "Yes! I get to play with fire! I'll be back". Maia runs to the elevator with the flowers and the letter. "She's a psycho, why are you friends with her?". A men asked. I forgot to mention that Maia had super hearing. "Kaisuke".

The whole office went super quiet. 'This is going to be the tenth life she's ruined this week... Yeah ten'. I shook my head. "When I come back, I'll go into details about your sexy office romance with Jun". Maia giggled darkly. "Eh? I thought you were married?". I spoke up. "That's the funny part!". Maia said. "Toodles!".

"She keeps telling you all to stop talking and y'all never listen". I shook my head. "She's going to destroy every last one of y'all if y'all keep it up". I warned and went to work. "Jimin the...". "I just walked in!". I yelled. I slammed my pen on my desk and stomped to the elevator.

I bust in Namjoon's office pissed. "WHA...".

"

I blinked seeing his new office. "What do you think?". Namjoon grins widely at me. "There are hungry people in this country, that's what I think". I sassed. "Really?". Namjoon glares at me. "I said what I think, you asked". I shrugged. "Your lucky I love you". Namjoon sighs then hits his self.

"Aww, I do too... Just stop fucking calling me here every ten damn seconds". I groan and he laughed. "Before you speak, I found the perfect person for you!". I jumped. "Huh?". Namjoon looks at me confused. "You told me to find you a date and I did! I'm amazing! You should see him Joon, he's fucking gorgeous and older then you and gorgeous!".

I was so busy fanboying over Jin that I didn't realize that Namjoon look like he was about to throw up. "Omg, Joon you two will have the cutest and smartest kids in the world! I can't wait for you two to meet!". I cheered and turn to him. He looked pale and I rushed over to him. "Joon! Seat down!". I told him and forced him to seat.

"What's the matter?". I asked. "No-nothing". He said. "I-I need to use the bathroom!". Namjoon runs off. "Weird?". I shrugged. "Well, I'm going home? Bye!". I shouted and went on my way.

I was driving to Loir's and told Maia and Darren to meet me there. They don't care about their jobs so they will come. When I stopped at the cafe, I felt like something was different. Like some type of hurricane was just in there. I was scared to go in but I did anyway. "Hello! Welcome to...". "I'm sorry!". I rushed out.

Taehyung wasn't in there. "He only works in the afternoon". I said. I saw Darren and waved to him. "Hello bitch!". Darren gave me a huge hug. "Hi boo". I giggled. "Why aren't you inside?". He asked. "Taehyung isn't there". I said. "Eww so who's in there?". Maia says behind me. "Some girl". I said. "That ain't right". Darren said.

"True words". Maia said. "So...". I spoke up.

"Party at my house?".