Taehyung's pov

"I just wanted it to be perfect!"

"I just wanted it to be perfect!". I was crying while sitting at a table and I can feel Jungkook and Yoongi staring at me.

"What is he talking about?". Yoongi asked. "I don't know, he asked for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, so I made one for him, and when I give it to him he started crying". Jungkook said. "What did you do?". Yoongi asked.

"I just told you!". Jungkook yelled. "I give him a damn sandwich and he starts crying asking for the perfect sandwich! How the fuck can you make a damn perfect pb& j sandwich!?!". Jungkook shouted.

"Stop yelling! You're making me angry!". I yelled crying. "I just wanted it to be perfect and its not!". I said balling. "Make him happy kook". Yoongi growled. "Help me!". Jungkook drops to his knees begging. "I made him ten sandwiches and he cried every damn time!". Jungkook groans.

"You're not doing something right". Yoongi said. "That what I told him!". I shouted crying. "You won't tell me how you want it!". Jungkook yelled at me. "Don't yell at me!". My lips wobbles. "No no no, I'm sorry!". Jungkook said and Yoongi hits him. "Idiot".

"Taebae!". Darren bust in and runs over to me. "My mum senses were going off, what happen?". He asked. "I-I just wanted it to be perfect". I pointed to the sandwich and Darren gasped. "Who made this abomination?". Darren asked darkly and Yoongi immediately pointed to Jungkook.

"Really?". Jungkook said. "Every man for themselves". Yoongi shrugs. "He can't eat this garage". Darren shoves the sandwich on the floor. "Hobie! Where are you!?! Jungkook is trying to kill Tae!". Darren yelled.

"I was parking the car you jumped out of". Hoseok says walking in. "What happen?". He asked and Darren points to the sandwich. "He tried to feed that filth to him". Darren hissed. "This is why you always pick up your phone". Hoseok whispers to Jungkook.

"Hey Tae, do you want me to make you other one?". Hoseok asked and I nodded. "Please, I'm hungry". I sniffed. "Fucking animal". Darren growled at Jungkook and Jungkook sighs. "I did nothing". Jungkook groaned. "Here you go Tae". Hoseok says handing me the perfect sandwich.

"Ah! Thank you Hoseok!". I smiled and started eating it. "It's good!". I giggled. "What did you give him?". Jungkook asked. "A peanut butter and jelly sandwich...". "That's what I gave him!". Jungkook yelled. "With barbeque sauce, see what happens when you interrupt people".

"That's sounds...". Yoongi gags. "Hoseok! Can I have three more on...". "On a hero, I made them". Hoseok said. "Yeah!". I jumped. "Ta-Tae, baby, relax". Jungkook said. "Ok". I pouted and sat down. "He listened, thank god". Jungkook says sighing.

"Bye Yoongi! And next time bring me some custard ice- cream!". I waved at him. "People don... Bye Tae". Yoongi got in his car and left. I turned to Jungkook and made grabby hands. "I'm sleepy, carry me". I said.

"Fine". Jungkook gently picks me up and carries me to our car so we can go home. "Hey Kookie". I said and Jungkook hums.

"I'm hungry".