Jin's pov

I walked in my office to meet my cousin who was sighing and rubbing his hair. "Trouble in paradise?". I asked hanging up my jacket feeling his eyes burning on my back. "This is your fault". He said and I had to turn around to face him.

"Nothing is my fault, don't blame me for your mistakes"

"Nothing is my fault, don't blame me for your mistakes". I said sitting in my chair. "Jimin is going to a spa resort alone because you called me!". Dylan yells and I stare at him. I took out my gun and shot near his feet. "Never... again". I said darkly.

"And his a grown man Dylan, he doesn't need you following him around". I yawned. "I feel something off Jin". Dylan says putting his head down. "Oh?". I raised my brow. "Tell me about your premonition cousin". I said intrigued. "Something's going to happen to Jimin". Dylan said.

My eyes darkened when he said that. "Not in a bad way Jin so fix your eyes". Dylan chuckles. "Oh... Good". I said relieved. "Now, why the hell did you call me? Your supposed to be with Namjoon". Dylan said. "I'm not giving Joon all my time, he has to earn it". I chuckled. "And I called you for reasons cousin". I smiled.

I saw Dylan shaking his head and I laughed. "I don't kill anymore". Dylan says folding his arms. "Your not killing anyone Dy, we're snooping". I told him. "Dylan". He said. "Huh?". I looked at him weirdly. "Only Jimin can call me Dy". Dylan says and I smirked.

"You're really soft for him aren't you?". I asked and Dylan blushed. "Duh". He replied. "So... Marry him". I said and Dylan fell out his seat. "So dramatic for no reason". I rolled my eyes. "We aren't dating!". Dylan shouted and immediately apologized. "What do you mean you two aren't dating?". I questioned. "He wants to take things slow".

"Slow!?!". I gasped. "I don't have time for such things". I huffed. "What do you have to do with Jimin and I?". Dylan asked. "I am the everything that has to do with it". I grinned. "And you might lose him". I said. "No, I won't". Dylan growls. "And that's why I called you here". I smiled.

"I don't understand?". Dylan tilts his head. "You will". I giggled. "So Dylan... hungry?".

"You said you were hungry

"You said you were hungry... So why are we just standing outside?". Dylan asked. "I asked you if you were hungry, I ate on the way here, damn pay attention". I said. "And look". I pointed.

 I pointed

"Who the hell is Taehyung talking too?". Dylan asked. "That's Min Yoongi". I said. "The heir of Min corporation? Ok...? What's the big deal?". Dylan said. "He's Jimin ex". I bluntly replied and turned to my cousin who was furious.

"That pale ass cat is his ex?". I felt Dylan's rage and I smiled. "He wants him back". I whispered in his ear. "Excuse?". Dylan looks at me. "Turns out Taehyung is his best friend since middle school and he's been... Well I don't want to say spying but he's been telling Yoongi about everything Jimin's been doing and who he was spending time with". I said.

"Hmm...". Dylan just nods. "I take back that killing thing". Dylan says smiling. "Of course you do". I giggled. Dylan tries to walk in but I stopped him. "What?". Dylan glared at me. "I don't touch doors". I huffed. "Oh my god!". Dylan groans. "You're related to a god, now the door". I ordered and Dylan rolls his eyes and opens the door. "Thanks a million".

"Tae! darling!". I waltzed in with a angry Dylan behind me. "Jin! He-hello". Taehyung stutters surprised to see me. "We were in the neighborhood and insisted on stopping by". I smirked at Yoongi. "This isn't what you think!". Taehyung said. "But it is". I giggled. "I'm not che...". "Min Yoongi, how are you?".

They both stared at me with wide eyes. "H-how...". I laughed at Taehyung. "I know everything, that's how". I winked at Taehyung then glared at Yoongi. "So...". I sized him up. "Your the ex?". I pouted out my lips. "Shocked at Jimin really, I thought he had taste like me". I said.

"But it was high school so I'll let this slide". I said. "Can I hit him now?". Dylan says with shaking fist. "Who?". I retorted. "Does it matter?". Dylan said. "It does, I like Tae... I just don't like what's he's been doing". I said and Taehyung puts his head down. "Who the fu...". Yoongi didn't even finish before my cousin punches him in his face.

"I am THE Kim SeokJin and the lovely man who hit you is Dylan Wang, my violent but sweet cousin". I said shocking Taehyung. "You two ar...". "Quiet, I'm talking". I shushed him. "Dylan you can't kill him". I said. "Why the fuck not? Why did you bring me here if I can't fucking kill him!?!". Dylan asked. "Reasons, now come".

I called Dylan over and he comes. "Why can't I kill the bastard!". Dylan yelled. I usher him closer so I can whisper in his ear.

"He's the father of Jimin's twins".