TaeHyung's pov 2

"Wait what do you mean?". I asked. "I messed up". Dylan says seating down in sadness. "It wasn't you Dylan". Darren said. "It was dumbass ex". Darren hissed. 'Crap'. I thought. "His... Ex?". Dylan said. "What did he do?". He asked. "Was Jimin in a abusive relationship? Because I would nev...".

"It wasn't like that Dylan". Maia replied. "Jimin has his heartbroken by a guy he called the "love of his life" in high school". Darren huffs. "Jimin still doesn't know why or what he did wrong". Maia adds. "Pretty sure Jimin didn't do anything to that buttwipe". Darren hissed. "Anyway after that, Jimin hasn't been in another relationship since then". Maia said.

'He hasn't? But... He has kids'. There is no way that Jimin adopted because they look just like him. "Bu-but the twins". Dylan says. "Those are his". Maia giggled. "We went to the hospital with him and oh my god, never again". Darren groans. 'That's not answering my question, who's the dad then?'. I asked myself.

"How do you two know Jimin anyway?". I questioned because I went to school with Jimin and never saw these two before. "After Jimin had his heartbroken, he moved back to Busan and transfered to our school". Maia replied. "Namjoon also came with him, since he was already pregnant when he came to our school". Darren said.

'Oh my god... Na-Namjoon'. I shook my head. 'No way, you're jumping to conclusion Tae'. I convinced myself. "So... Jimin is protecting himself from another heartbreak". Maia said. "Exactly, I don't believe his still in "love" with that bitch of a ex of his". Darren giggles. 'St-still in love with Yoongi?'. I couldn't help but grin at that. "But we will help you Dylan!".

'What?'. I turned to Darren in shock. "Help?". Dylan tilts his head. "Yup! We can see that you like Jimin VERY much". Maia smirks. "And we know Jimin... Well not as much as Joon but we know enough". Darren said. "Joon?". Dylan said.

"Mmm... They are best friends and he's been with Jimin since the breakup and helped Jimin during his pregnancy and with the twins". Maia said. "Some people thought they were together because of how much Namjoon was around to help him". Darren said. "His parents liked Namjoon more the that ex but didn't say anything because they wanted to see Jimin happy". Maia said.

"But enough about that". Darren claps. "I agree, we need to think of a plan to get Dyimin? Lanmin? DyJi? I'll think of a name". Maia laughs. "Thank you!". Dylan says happily. "Your welcome but you can't rush him to do anything". Maia warns. "I won't, I promise, I just want him to talk to me". Dylan rubs his neck.

"Don't you worry about that, Maia and I will do it that for you!". Darren said. "Let's do it now! Hopefully he's in the house". Maia said. "I love your brain". Darren giggled. "Bye Tae-bear! Bye Dy! Bye dominant!". Maia chuckled and walks out. "Bye bye... Umm... I'll think of a nickname for you Tae, just you wait!". Darren points aggressively at me. "Bye Dylan! B-bye Ho...". "Wrong".

I looked at Hoseok like he was a different person. "By-bye d-da... Do I have too? Thei...". "Do it". Hoseok orders. "By-bye daddy". Darren didn't even look at us when he ran out. "That's how you make your man blush". Hoseok chuckled. "See you two later". Hoseok waves and follows after Darren.

"I'm a little scared for Darren". I blurted out. "Same". Dylan shivers. "But... Thank you Taehyung". Dylan said. "Eh? Why are you thanking me?". I asked. "You protected me from Maia's crazy self and for talking on my behalf when I couldn't". Dylan said. "It was nothing". I told him. "It was everything to me". Dylan grins.

"But... Can you do me a favor?". He asked. "Sure". I smiled. "Can you close the cafe for me one day, I want to surprise Jimin". Dylan said. 'No!'. I yell in my mind. "Su-sure". I said. "Thank you!". Dylan hugs me. "Yo-you welcome". I said. "I'll go now and get things ready! Thank you!". Dylan runs out happily.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid". I hit myself repeatedly. "Oh god, I have to tell Yoongi!". I pulled out my phone and called him. "Taehyung?". Yoongi picks up immediately.

"Get here... NOW!".