Namjoon's POV

I woke up early to get dress. I had a nice night if I do say so myself. "Leaving already?". I let out a chuckled at the voice behind me and looked over my shoulder.

 I let out a chuckled at the voice behind me and looked over my shoulder

"You just woke up, how do you look so flawless?". I asked. "Don't compare me to y'all "unpretty" people". Jin said. "I'm Kim SeokJin, I was born flawless". Jin added. "Everyone has a flaw". I said. "Not me, I am perfect". Jin says and got off the bed wrapped in the sheet.

I raised my brow at him. "What are you doing?". I asked him. "I'm not doing anything". Jin smirks at me. "J...". Jin pushed me against the wall. "Jin, I have to leave". I told him. "Oh really because its Saturday and I know you don't have too". Jin wraps his arms around me neck and presses his body against mine.

'Shit'. I looked away trying not to give him no attention. "Your getting ahead of yourself". I said sweating. "Not really". Jin giggled. "Jin, stop". I said sternly. "I said the same thing but now look at me". Jin said. "I have to leave". I said again. "Liar". Jin kissed me. "And to remind you this is all your fault". Jin said.

"How is this my fault?". I said knowing what he meant. "You chasing after me when I left your office, seducing me and deciding to fuck me in my limo... I'm still charging you for that". Jin said. "You liked it". I whispered in his ear. "I-I did". Jin blushed. "Of course you did". I pushed him off me then slammed him against the wall.

"If this is how you want to play then fine". I torn the sheet off him and smirked. "I don't think you up for another round". I told him. "I am Oppa". Jin says biting his lip. "You slut". I pulled his hair and he whimpers. "Say that again, I dare you". I hissed. "Oppa". Jin said.

"Fine". I threw him on the bed. Jin isn't innocent, he likes things rough. "What to do". I was just staring at Jin and he was whimpering. "Joon please!". Jin yells trying not to touch his self. "Y...". My phone cuts me off. "Hello?". 'Boss!'. Jion says with a panic voice. "What! I'm busy". I hissed. 'Some guy came in here and shot Liu!'.

"What? Is he ok?". I asked. 'He's fine boss but the guy is in your office, he wants to talk to you'. I rubbed my hair agitated. I knew who it was. "Fine". I hung up. "Sorry, I have to pass on this". I told Jin who wasn't to happy about that. "Your not leaving me like this!". Jin yelled. "That's your fault". I smirked.

Jin grabs me and pushed me on the bed. "What ar...". He sat on my lap. Mind you, he's naked. "Ji-Jin". I stuttered. "Mmm". Jin says grinding on me. "Fuck". I groaned. "Your so mean Oppa". Jin said. I put my hands in his hips. "Jin". I put my head back. Jin leans in to whisper in my ear. "I'll let you leave". Jin giggles and went to the bathroom.

"Jin! Come take care of this!".