8

Maia and I returned to the office and immediately started to work. I wasn't paying my job any attention because my mind wanders to my kids. "What should I make for dinner?". I asked myself. I forgot about the deal I made with them this morning and I groaned.

"If either of them ask me for a pony, I swear". I shook my head and Maia slams a file on my desk. "Don't be bitter at me cause you wasted your first coffee on Reno". I sassed. "Read it". She said. I rolled my eyes and picked up the file reading it but I saw nothing wrong with it.

"What's the problem?". I asked. "You spelt straight wrong... Again". Maia groans. "Well I can't spell something I'm not!". I yelled. "That makes no sense!". She yells back. "We are trying to work!". A lady yelled which she shouldn't have done. "I was waiting for your ass to speak up Eva". Maia smirks. "Maia... Don't". I said.

"Nah... She asked for it". Maia licks her lips. "So... Rya, she's sleeping with your brother and your boyfriend". Maia said. I heard a loud gasped and I put my head on my desk. Yeah... This women's life is over. "That son she has isn't yours Shino, it's Tei's". Maia said and a fight broke out. "Ma...". "Y'all should get tested as well because she gave Rya's brother HIV". Maia snickers.

The whole office went quiet. "So the next time you all see me talking to my bitch and the ONLY person I like in this building, I suggest you don't because I will destroy you". Maia smiled innocently. "Why the hell did you drag me into this?". I whispered. "Cause I can". Maia winks. "This is how you spell straight". She hands me a piece of piece.

"I'm trying to help you, you've been sleeping it wrong since college and its getting embarrassing but I still love you". Maia pats my head and goes back to her seat. "Monster". I mumbled and started to work again.

My day was over and I was happy until Namjoon called me to his office. "Fantastic". I angrily pack my stuff and stomped to the elevator. "Want me to go over to your place and make sure that my babies are still breathing?". Maia asked. "Please and can you make them something?". I said.

"Of course, I'm praying that Darren didn't give them cookies again ". Maia shakes her head. "Oh god! Maia please hurry!". I yelled. "I got you boo and don't worry, I'll tell my driver to stay here and take you home". Maia kissed my cheek. "Thanks". I blushed. "Cute!". Maia squeals.

"See you tomorrow!". Maia says leaving before I could correct her. "She'll figure it out". I laughed ant went to Namjoon's office. When I walking in, I saw him looking at a picture lovingly. "What are you doing?". I asked. "Ahhh!". Namjoon throw the picture in his desk and slams it shut.

"H-hi Jimin what are you doing here?". Namjoon said. "Really? You called for me". I glared. "I did". Namjoon chuckled and I gave him a death stare. "Well, I wanted to join you guys for lunch but you all wasn't at Fei's". He said. "Oops". I pinched my nose. "Sorry but I couldn't eat there anymore". I told him and told him why.

"I see". Namjoon puts his head down. "But we find a great place called Lior and it is fantastic!". I squealed. Namjoon just smiles at me. "Good, can't wait to try it". He said. "How about tomorrow?". Namjoon asked. "Hyung... Tomorrow is Friday". I said. "Seriously!?!". Namjoon yelled and I laughed. "Yup! So I won't be here".

My babies never have school on Friday's so it just the three of us . "Ok then Monday for sure". Namjoon said. "For sure". I said. "Now, I have to leave, Darren is with my kids and I just find out that he gave them cookies for dinner the last time I was late". I clicked my tongue.

"Yeah you deal with that". Namjoon said. "Good night Namjoon". I smiled. "Night". Namjoon said and I walked out.

Namjoon waits til he knows that Jimin was gone to make a call. "Bring him in". Namjoon hangs up the phone and waits.

His door was opened and three men walks in and one of them throws a body on the floor. The man looks up and shakes in fear.

"Welcome back to Seoul Reno..."

"Let's catch up".