13

"Make sure you stay where I can see you!". I yelled seeing Sanna already running in the park. "Ok!". Sanna yelled. "Make sure you pick up the dog's poop!". San laughed and Sanna stops. "What?". Sanna ran back over to us. "You picked a dog so you have to take care of it". San smiled.

"I'm not touching no poop!". Sanna glares. "Oh but you must cause if you don't the cops are going to come after you". San snickers. "What!?!". Sanna yelled. "I told you dogs were a hassle". San looks at Misha. "Girl or boy?". San asked. "It's a she". Sanna rolls her eyes. "You... Need to change that name". San sighs and goes to the swing set.

"Mum, should I change her name?". Sanna asked sadly. "No Princess, your brother was messing with you". I told her. "Now go play". I fixed her hair. "Ok! Come on Misha!". Sanna runs and Misha followers her. "Maybe San should have gotta a dog". I saw my son just laying in the grass with his eyes close.

"I should have brought my camera". I mentally cursed myself. "Umm excuse me? Can you help me?". Hearing a voice behind me I look over my shoulder.

I saw him talking to me but I didn't hear anything

I saw him talking to me but I didn't hear anything. The only thing that was on my mind was Namjoon. Oh and the man talking to me was KIM FUCKING SEOKJIN!. "Can you?". I came back to life confused. "Forgive me, I didn't hear anything you said". I smiled weakly. "Its understandable, I mean the sun is adding a natural glow to my beauty". Jin giggled.

'He's confidence! He's perfect!'. I smiled warmly. "So as I said before, I just moved here and immediately got lost, I'm looking for this street". Jin hands me a piece of paper. 'Oh!'. I giggled. "I know where this is! Its just a few blocks away from my house". I told him. "Fantastic!". Jin claps. "What's your name because I know you know me". Jin smiled.

"Of course I do! My whole closet is filled with your clothes!". I fanboyed. "I can see that". Jin touched the jacket I was wearing and I was screaming in the inside. "I'm Jimin". I said. "And you're in a park alone why?". Jin asked. "I'm not, I'm with my kids". I pointed to Sanna who was playing with Misha and San who was sleeping.

"Oh my god! They are so cute!". Jin squeals. "Thank you, do you want to meet them?". I asked. "Please! I love kids!". Jin says happily. "Children! Come over here!". I yelled but only Sanna came to me. "Yes Eomma?". Sanna said. "Sanna, meet SeokJin". I said. "Your Mr. Kim! My mum is obsessed with your clothes". Sanna giggles.

"Sanna!". I blushed. "You are". I jumped at San's voice. "Stop doing that!". I shouted. "But its funny". San chuckled. "You are me...". "Its nice to meet you Hyung". San bowed. "Nice too meet you to young man". Jin smiled. "We have to leave, we need to take Mr. Kim to his house". I told them. "Oh. That's no...". "Ok!". Sanna said.

"Finally, it was getting boring here". San said. "All you did was sleep". I said. "That was boring". San yawns. I sighed and San grins at me. "Just go to the car". I rubbed my head. "Ok". San walks away laughing. "He's charming". Jin said. "Yes he is, come, I'll drive you there". I told him. "You are a saint! Thank you Jimin". Jin said and I smiled.

My mouth dropped seeing the castle like house in front of me

My mouth dropped seeing the castle like house in front of me. "Hmm... Not big enough". Jin hissed. "Is he crazy?". I heard San whisper and I glare at him. "Mum said we can have a sleepover". Sanna said. "I said n...". "Liar, I'm standing right next to you". San smirks. "You two are in so mu...". "Hahahahaha!".

I look at Jin who was laughing. "Ah... This is what I want one day". Jin sighs and I smiled like a creep. "San... Mum is doing it again". Sanna said. "Really?". San groaned. "Mum stop". San tugs my shirt. "Oh right! Sorry". I scratch my cheek. "Nice meeting you and welcome to the neighbor!". I giggled. "Thank you Jimin". Jin smiled.

I honked my horn and waved at Jin and he waves back. Jin watched Jimin's car disappear and smiles.

"I should ask him to be a model".