Yoongi's pov 2

"Wh-what?". I said trying to calm down my heart. "Don't play like that Kookie". Tae says pissed off. "I'm serious". Jungkook replied. "I'm friends with Maia and she tried to hook us up". He adds. "Are you sure, like thousand percent sure?". I asked. "I'm a million percent sure Yoongi".

I didn't know I wanted to do. Either scream in happiness or cry in joy. "However, Maia said that he's raising twins alone and that shit pisses me off". Jungkook cracks his knuckles. "The fact that someone would just and leave him like that makes me want to murder the dick that did that". I can hear in his voice that something like that happened to him.

"That's what were trying to figure out but now we're back to square one". Taehyung groans. "Well if I find the guy before you two then sorry but I will kill him". Jungkook said. "No, you won't because I will". I said. "By the way, Tae I'm opening a club". I said.

"Oh my god!". Taehyung groans loudly and I didn't understand why. "Welcome to the nightlife business Yoongi". Jungkook pats me on my back. "Touch me again and I will fucking kill you". I said. "Ri-right". Jungkook shook his head. "Anyway I owned the club Wicked, I'll te...".

"You own that club?". I said surprised. "I do". Jungkook grins proudly. "I have SO many complaints for one its too damn purple in there, the barters are slow, the bathroom is small and the drugs are weak". I said. "I... Don't sel...". "Nevermind". I said. "Its purple?". Taehyung asked. "Yes". I said. "I-I like purple". Tae said.

"I'll have the whole damn club covered in purple!". Jungkook says running off. "Wait! Kookie!". Taehyung shouted. "Good job Tae, now everyone is going have to suffer because of you". I said. "Fuck off Yoongi!". Tae shouted. "Fuck off I shall, bye Tae and don't fuck in my restaurant". I patted his head and left.

Taehyung smirks seeing Yoongi leave. "I already did". Tae sticks out his tongue. "So round three?". Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear. "Of course...".

"I'm thinking his office".