TaeHyung's pov

I was on my way to open Loir's in the pouring damn rain. "I can't believe that I can't wear Gucci, like what is life?". I sighed feeling disgusted with myself. "Eh?". I saw someone standing outside of the cafe with no umbrella. "Who?".

 "Who?"

"Dylan!". I run over to him. "What are you doing?!? You can catch a cold like this! Why are you out here?". I asked but he didn't say anything. "Come inside and get out those clothes". I opened the door and pushed Dylan inside.

"There's some clean clothes in the locker room, go change and I'll make you something hot to drink"

"There's some clean clothes in the locker room, go change and I'll make you something hot to drink". I said and he nodded quietly and left. I watched him leave confused. "What happened Dylan?". I said to myself and went to make him coffee.

"What happen?". I didn't even let Dylan seat down when I asked him. "I...". Dylan goes quiet. "Guess you didn't hear me". I giggled. "What happen!". I yelled. "I... I messed up". Dylan said sadly. 'Woah'. I never heard someone so sad before. Yoongi didn't count, he was just angry all the time. "And what did you mess up?". I asked. "I... kissed Jimin". 

"Yo-you what?". I'm SO not telling Yoongi this. "Umm when?". I asked. "At the club". Dylan answered. "I tried to apologize but Jimin ran away from me and I tried to text and call him but he didn't answer". Dylan says with his head down. "I messed up and he hates me now, what do I do now?". Dylan asked me in tears. "I...".

The door was opened harshly and Maia walks in. "Tae! Is Jimin he... You". Maia's eyes darken seeing Dylan. "What the fuck did you do?!?". Maia took out a gun and I pushed Dylan behind me. "Maia calm down". I said.

"No! I haven't heard anything from Jimin since the club and that means he did something to make him uncomfortable! Now, get the fuck out of the way so I can blow his chest out!". She screamed. "Maia, let hi...". "I want in!". Darren comes in skipping. "I went to Jimin's house yesterday and he didn't answer, so what the fuck did you do?".

"If...". "I was here first Ren, so wait a while, ok?". Maia said. "If I wait, then you would have killed him". Darren rolls his eyes. "Darren". Hoseok says out of breath. "Yes boo?". Darren said. "Don't run away from me". Hoseok says in a deep tone. "So-sorry". Darren said. "Stop, now Tae step aside". Maia smiles. "LET HIM TALK!". I screamed.

Darren and Maia widened their eyes at me while I rolled mines. "At least he wasn't ignoring just me". I heard Dylan whisper sadly from behind me. "Dylan". I sighed and faced him. "Its ok". I smiled. "Just tell them what happen". I said but Dylan went quiet again. "Guilty ass...". "Shut up Maia!". I yelled.

"Look, he kissed Jimin at the club and has been feeling like shit every since, he wants to apologize but Jimin isn't responded to him, now Dylan is feeling like a complete asshole because he likes Jimin, don't you?". I asked and Dylan nods. "Tsk". Maia puts her gun away then squeals.

"Aww!!!". Maia pushes me just to hug Dylan. "I'm sorry sweetie, I'm quick to go crazy for my friends". She said. "But...". Maia lets him go. "But what?". I asked.

"I'm not sure if Jimin will return his feelings".