2

I rubbed my eyes already annoyed. I turned my chair around to face the culprit.

 I turned my chair around to face the culprit

Maia Lee. One the the top workers here. I groaned and leaned back in my chair. "Morning trap, how are you?". I asked and she gave me a nasty look. "You're the trap here Jimin, I mean look at you". Maia laughed. "I am a trap but people still come to me knowing that I'm dangerous but a little danger is good". I smiled.

Maia just stared at me then we both started laughing. "That was good". She said. "I missed you SO much". I hugged her. She's one of the closest friends. You have Darren, Maia and my best friend. To be honest, I'm glad I'm friends with Maia. She's a stupid scary person and she will ruin you, your family and your kids future.

"So... How was London? And hows that fine ass husband of yours?". I asked. She got married to Zai. The guy she's been chasing since high school and they just finished their honeymoon. "Tiring". Maia sighs. "Oh no, what happen?". I asked worried. "I'm sleepy". She laughed. "Its probably jet leg, it will pass". I told her.

"That's not why I'm sleepy". She smirks. "Oh". I blink. "Oh! I don't need the details!". I yelled. "I already gave you a email and a text". Maia kissed my cheek. "Bye! See you for lunch!". She skips away. "Nasty". I chuckled and went to work. "Mr. Park". I heard a voice and turned around. It was the Ceo's secretary. "Yes?". I said. "The President wants to see you". She said.

"Ok". I said and went to the elevator "Why though?". I ask myself and pressed the the executive floor. Yes, he has his own floor. I got off and rolled my eyes. "He redecorated again? I know he can do what he wants with his money but this is ridiculous". I look at a fountain that had tropical fish in it.

"There's a damn chocolate volcano". I shook my head. "Ridiculous". I said and knocked on the door. "Come in". He said and I did. "What the hell do you want?". I hissed.

 I hissed

"I can't believe your talking to me like that, I'm hurt". He laughed. Kim Namjoon, the founder, President and CEO of Goldsin enterprises. He started this company the moment we finished college and it went big. He's already been named Korea's youngest billionaire. Yes, billionaire, as in I said B, he's also my best friend.

"What do you want Namjoon?". I asked again. "I'm bored". He replied. "Bored? You have a multi billon dollar company to run!". I yelled. "But its boring!". Namjoon groans. "The fuck you want me to do about it?!?". I shouted. "Date". He said. "Excuse me?". I said stunned.

"I want you to find me a date".