43

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god!". I yelped. "Damn Hoseok, this place is gorgeous". Maia said. "This is stunning babe!". Darren says and kissed Hoseok cheek. "Thank you, make yourselves at home". Hoseok says pulling Darren somewhere.

"Thousand, on kitchen". I took out my wallet getting the money. "That's so old". Maia groans. "Betting on the roof". She said. "Bet". I giggled. "What we betting on?". Zai says and wraps his arm around Maia. "Where Hoseok and Darren are going to do it at". I told him.

"You're 24 and still won't say sex? I taught you nothing". Zai shakes his head. "But... I'm placing my money on the sauna". Zai chuckled. "There's a sauna here?". I said surprised. "Yeah, I was looking around this place and it has a triple A rating". Zai said. "Pft triple A". Maia snorted. "Maia... Why?". I sighed. "Cause I'm funny".

We decided to eat because we knew that Hoseok and Darren wasn't about to come back. "This steak is fucking perfect". I said and saw Maia crying. "What the fuck did you do Zai?". I asked harshly. "How you just gonna attack me like that?". Zai huffs. "And I did nothing". He said. "Th-this is the best lobster I ever had". Maia sniffs.

"I was about to kill your husband over food". I said. "Aww that's so sweet". Maia said. "Hate you both". Zai hissed. "We know". Maia and I said at the same time. "But lets get serious". I put my fork down. "Lets not". Maia said. "Wasn't Darren a little off to you at the company?". I questioned.

"You saw it too huh?". Maia says wiping her mouth. "He's hiding something". Maia and I said at the same time. "Its weird how y'all know each other like that". Zai shivers and we laughed. "We are best friends, it normal". I said. "And since he's hiding something that means he's protecting us so we won't get hurt". Maia said.

Darren will always keep things to his self. It doesn't matter if its about him or us, he will keep your secret to his grave. I was like that too. I will isolate my feelings from people because I didn't want people to worry about me but that went out the window when I met my friends. I tell them everything... well not everything.

I didn't tell them who the father of my kids was. Only Namjoon knows its my ex. My parents didn't even care. I tried telling them who it was but they always say that they don't care. They were just happy that my twins and I were ok.

"So... I'm confused, what happen?". Zai asked and told him what happen. "Are you ok Jimin?". He asked. "I'm fine Zai, don't worry". I smiled. "So does Darren know who wanted to hurt you?". Zai asked. "No, Darren would have said that". Maia replied. "But whatever he's hiding, it has to do with you Jimin".

"Me? Why me?". I looked at Maia asking. "If it had something to do with me he would have told me, which he didn't so that only leaves you". She explained. "Hmm... You're right". I sighed. 'But what does Darren know exactly? And why is it making me feel uneasy'. I shook off my thoughts and my phone starts ringing.

"Its my Princess!". I ran to a hall to take the call. "Hello Princess!". I said but heard nothing. "I forgot, she pocket dials people". I hung up the phone disappointed and went to go back to the married coupled but I past the men's bathroom and it opened and hits me. I was going to fall but someone caught me.

"Are you ok?". The man asked. "Oh, I'm fine, thank you". I said.

"J-Jimin".