TaeHyung's pov

I opened Loir's with Jungkook being a clingy little bitch next to me. "I'm sorry!". He yelled. I said nothing and went to hang up my jacket. "I didn't mean it babe! Just talk to me! I'm so lonely!". Jungkook groans and I tried to hold in my laugh. Then I remember what he did this morning and got mad all over again.

"I told you, I'll buy you another one". Jungkook whined. "I don't want another one". I said coldly. "But...". "What did you do?". I screamed at the voice.

I saw Yoongi sitting in the dark like a creep. "Yo-you can't do that". I said sighing. "What did you do?". Yoongi was looking straight at Jungkook. "Uh...". "He stepped on my Gucci jacket". I said. "Hmm... You didn't last long". Yoongi pulled out his gun and Jungkook ducked behind me.

"Asshole". I hissed. "Now what do you want?". I asked Yoongi. "Info on that Dylan bitch". Yoongi huffed. "Ain't they cute". Jungkook chuckled. "Tae move". Yoongi ordered and I did. "Tae!". Jungkook yelps and hides under a table. "What do you want to know?". I paid Jungkook no mind. "Everything".

I told him everything minus the fact that Dylan kissed Jimin. "They shared a room!?!". Yoongi yelled. "Pretty much". I shrugged. Yoongi slammed his fist on the table. "No...". Yoongi sighs. "Nothing happened Yoongi, Jimin said that he isn't rushing into anything". I insured him. "Ok, that's good". Yoongi smiled. "Mmm".

"What?". He said. "Nothing, so what are you going to do?". I asked. "I'm not going to waste anymore time". Yoongi said. "I need to get him back before Dylan gets him". He said. "Cool, I can stall Dylan for their date so you can go talk to Jimin". I said. "Great! Thank you Tae! I own you SO much". Yoongi give a hug. "You kind of own me your life". I told him.

"Stop trying to be funny". Yoongi huffed. "I wasn't trying to be, I was being serious". I said. "I-is it safe?". I forget all about Jungkook. "I thought he left". Yoongi said. "I did too, I never heard him so quiet before... It was nice". I giggled. "You're lucky your cute". Jungkook says getting up from under the table. "You're lucky I'm with you". I sassed.

"Touché". Jungkook said. "So... Can I help with this?". Jungkook asked and I looked at Yoongi. "Why?". Yoongi asked. "You seem to really miss and love Jimin so I want to help and besides Tae's helping and I want to help my baby". Jungkook said and I blushed. "Eww". Yoongi says in disgusted. "Fine, your in". He said.

"Saweet". Jungkook danced and I laughed. "Isn't that the best sound you ever heard!". Jungkook squealed. "You never heard Jimin laugh, THAT is the best sound known to man". Yoongi says lovingly. "Aww! Your blushing". I fanboyed. "I am not!". Yoongi shouted. "You're such a cute little kitty". I said.

"I am not a damn CAT!".