5

I chuckled at myself. I know what your thinking. Your still in love with a guy that broke your heart, yes I am. You ever felt a spark and a connection with someone so strongly that it scares you but it also protects you? Yeah... that's what Yoongi did to me.

The moment I locked eyes with him, I felt like he was my home, my world and my only love. It turns out that he was also my downfall, my ruiner and the knife that stab me in my heart. But... I still felt that spark. Deep down, I know that he is my true and only love, I just know.

Now, enough with this sappy stuff and talk about something real. Like that the fact that I felt like I was being watched the entire time I've been here. "Well that's weird". Darren came back saying. "What's weird?". I asked. "Our lunch was already paid for". Darren replied. "What?". I gasped. "I know, the lady said that some guy paid for it".

I looked at Darren and he sighs. "Tell me". He said. "I felt like I was being watched the moment we walked in here". I told him. "You have a secret admirer!". Maia said behind me. "It was probably one of the office creeps". I shiver. "Mmm hmm". Maia says sizing me up. "I don't care we got a free meal". Darren kissed my cheek and I laughed.

"Gee your welcome". I rolled my eyes and Darren giggled. "Anyway, I have to go, my boss isn't my best friend so I have to leave". Darren clicks his tongue. "Good day sluts!". Darren blows us a kiss and leaves. "Come on Jimin, let's roll". Maia said. "No can do boo, my babies have a half a day today but you enjoy your work day". I laughed and left the cafe. "Bitch!".

 "Bitch!"

Seoulbrook school of Excellence. The name alone gave me chills. My babies happen to stumble on the test online and passed it like it was nothing. Don't get me wrong, I was very proud and amazed at my babies but I really didn't want them here.

I thought it will cause stress and pressure on my babies but they actually wanted to come to this school and who am I to say no to my Angels. "Eomma!!!". Sanna's loud voice broke my train of thought. I laughed and gave her a hug. "Hello sweetie, how was school?". I asked. "Good!". She smiled.

"Sanna! I told you to stop running off like that!". San yelled running up to us. "Sorry". Sanna says playing with her hair. "Hi Eomma". San gave me a hug. "Hi Prince". I said. "Do you two eat lunch?". I asked. "No... They didn't have any sandwiches". Sanna said. "I don't trust their food". San huffed. "Really?". I raised my brow.

"I honestly don't". San said. "So... Pizza?". I said. "Yes!". They cheered. "To the car!". Sanna and San yelled and ran to my car. "Cute". I laughed following them. 

"Luca's!". My twins ran to our regular table while I ordered some pizza. "While we wait for our pizza, I need to tell you both something". I said to my twins giving them their juice. "And that is?". San asked. "I'm going out Saturday so Zai will be watching you both". I told him.

"Really?!?". Sanna says blushing. "Yes really, so behave". I scolded. "Ok!". Sanna cheers. "He's like fifty years old and your eight, why do you like him?". San rolled his eyes. "Leave your sister alone, I think her little crush is cute". I giggled. "I don't have a crush on him!". Sanna yelled. "Inside voice sis, mum raised us better then that". San smirked.

"I hate you". Sanna hissed and I laughed. "Your pizza". The waiter comes and places our pizza on the table.

 The waiter comes and places our pizza on the table

"Always with the green". San was the first one to complain as always. "Health equals safety". I waved my finger in the air. "Can we have pizza for dinner?". Sanna asked. "Real pizza mum". San added. "Fine". I sigh. "Yes!". San fist bump the air in excitement. "Now, eat my babies". I said. "Ok Eomma!".

 "Ok Eomma!"

We were back home and my kids ran in the house. "Cute". I smiled and went in. "Make sure to do your homework and wash up!". I shouted from the kitchen. "Ok!". They yelled. "Now... The pizza". I picked up the phone to order it. "Thank you for calling Luca's! How my we help you?". The man said and I smirked.

"I would like to order a chicken broccoli pizza".