31

'Ignore them Jimin'. I tell myself while I ate my breakfast. Maia, Darren and Hoseok have been staying in my house since Friday and it's Monday. I'm emotionally sick of them.

"Are you going to speak now?". Darren says now seating next to me. I ignored him and continued to eat. "No fuck this". Maia pushed my food on the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK MAIA!?!". I screamed. "I got his attention, do it!". She yelled.

"Who was that guy?". Darren immediately asked. "Are y'all dating?". Hoseok asked. "Boring ass bitches". Maia said. "Did y'all fuck?". She asked. "I'm not answering anything". I glared at them. "So, its true". Hoseok said. "Finally! Praise Jin!". Maia drops to the ground. "My question wasn't answered". Darren pouts.

"Dylan Wang, our new office hottie... That man can dominant me". Maia moans. "I thought you were married?". Hoseok turns to her saying. "And? I want you to dominant me too". She winks at him. "Back off my da... Hobi!". Darren yelled. "What were you about to say?". I smirked at him.

Darren went all types of red. "Not...". "Say it". Hoseok says in a low voice but you can hear the dominance and control in his tone. "Yeah Ren, say it". Maia smirks. "I...". "Say... It". Hoseok said coldly. "Ooh... He sounds pissed, you better say it". I giggled. "Da... Daddy". Darren said looking down the whole time.

"Where's my camera". I said and Maia laughed at me. "Leave my baby alone". Hoseok hissed. "Bold of you to assume that I'm scared of you". I sassed. "Stop being bold". Maia glanced at him. "Crazy, all of you". Hoseok says rubbing his head. "I am". Maia smiles. "I'm crazy because of her and Darren is crazy for you". I grinned.

"Shut up Jimin or I swear to god we will do it in your house!". Darren shouted. "Y'all already did". I sipped my tea while the cute little couple choked. "The tea was hot wasn't it?". Maia says wheezing. "Right? Like I didn't hear them, my kids live here, show some respect". I said drinking my tea again.

"I knew you were a rough type of guy Hoseok, I didn't even hear Darren". Maia said. "We are eating!". Darren yelled. "I'm apparently finished". I shrugged. "I'll clean that up". Maia said. "Y-you had no choice". I gave her a weird look. "So what in that room do I have to burn, other then the bed?". I asked.

"I would do ANYTHING for this conversation to end". Darren groans and the bell rings. "I'm going to donate to everything right now!". Darren exclaims and runs out the kitchen. "Its to early for people". I groaned and went to get the door.

 I groaned and went to get the door

"Dylan? What's up?". I said. "Oh umm... I just wanted to know if you go somewhere with me today?". Dylan asked. "I would but... We have to work". I told him. "We don't, Mr. Kim closed the company for the whole week". He showed me a email Namjoon sent this morning.

"Its paid right?". I asked. "Yes". Dylan laughed. "Umm then ok". I said blushing. "Oh good". Dylan says relieved. "We can go to Loir's, you kind of got me hooked on that place". Dylan said. "Sure". I smiled. "Free food!!!". I whipped my head to my window and I saw the nosy trio smiling at us.

"Oh you had company". Dylan said. "Define company". I huffed. "Bitch are we leaving or what?". Maia said. "I wanted y'all to leave since Friday!". I yelled. "We don't care what you want! Dylan, nice to meet you, I'm Darren". Darren says grinning. "Nice to meet you too". Dylan smiled. "Great! now you know me, so you own me food".

"That was a trap". Dylan whispers. "Yes it was". I whispered back. "Umm... I don't mind pa...". They were already gone before he finished. "I ha... Oh". Dylan suddenly takes my hand. "Let's beat them there, then they have to pay". Dylan smirks. "I like how you think". I giggled and we ran to his motorcycle.

"Good day bitches!". I yelled and Dylan drives off laughing.