Jin's pov

"Wait! Please give me ano...". *bang*. I shot the begging man right between his eyes. I threw the gun across the room huffing. "Clean this up". I ordered my men and took off my gloves to touch my stomach.

"I'll teach you all you need to know". I giggled. "Jin". I rolled my eyes and slowly looked behind me.

 I rolled my eyes and slowly looked behind me

"Joonie!". I ran over to him and kissed his cheek. "What are you doing here?". I asked. "One of your men called me, he said you were going crazy... again". Namjoon said. "Who?". I said darkly. "What he sound like?". I asked. "He sounds like everyone else that works here".

"Tsk, no damn help". I said. "Jin... You need to relax". Namjoon says forcing me to seat down. "I am relaxed, I'm just tired of people not paying me back". I hissed. "You kill twenty people today within a hour". Namjoon said. "That's how I relax". I giggled.

"You're pregnant Jin". Namjoon sighs. "I'm aware". I touched my stomach again. "By the way... Its a boy". I grinned. "I didn't want to know! I wanted it to be a surprise!". Namjoon shouted. "A surprise for who? You? Joon, please, you're embarrassing yourself". I said.

"And I figured it out myself". I said. "You what?". Namjoon says stunned. "How?". He asked. "I've been eating strawberry flavor everything since I found out I was pregnant and the legend in my family is if you eat things you hate when you're pregnant, you're having a boy". I told him.

"Oh!". I jumped out the chair. "I already did the nursery! Come see!". I grabbed Namjoon's hand and ran upstairs. "I told you to stop running!". Namjoon yells at me, but I paid him no mind. "Prepare to be amazed at me once again". I said and opened the door.

 I said and opened the door

"No applause needed". I said. "I thought you were about to go all out". Namjoon says looking around the room. "Oh no I am, he's only staying in here for four months, this is temporary". I said and Namjoon stared at me.

"You should know me by now Joon". I chuckled. "I do". Namjoon shakes his head. "But I still love you". I looked at him and looked down blushing. "Love you too". I whispered. "Aww". Namjoon boops my nose. "You're so precious". Namjoon pinched my cheek.

"Leave me alone". I smacked his hand away and he laughed. "I'm hungry and I want strawberry pizza". I gagged saying that and walked out the room.

"I feel for him". Namjoon chuckled following Jin.