71

"Make sure you two bring y'all phones!". I shouted upstairs to my twins. "And Sanna, your pony chewed on my shoes! You better watch it before it goes missing!". I yelled. "Don't be mean mum".

 "Don't be mean mum"

"Y'all sicken me when you two dress alike". I said trying not to barf. "She's coping me". San said. "Am not!". Sanna yelled. "Sure your not". San rolled his eyes. "Mum!". Sanna pouted at me. "I'm right here Princess, I saw everything". I giggled.

"Where's pops?". San asked. "Working... Finally". I said. Yoongi been here for three weeks and hasn't went to work since. He's been here playing with the twins and spoiling me. "He's so sweet". I smiled. "Now, come, we're going to be late". I said. "Where are we going?". Sanna asked. "Surprise".

 "Surprise"

"The betrayal". Sanna says the moment we walked in the doctors office. "I don't like needles!". San yelled. "I will throw hands at a doctor, watch me!". San added and I smacked him in his neck. "You are indoors, so use your inside voice". I scolded. "Why can't you be like Sanna". I said.

Sanna was sitting quietly texting on her phone. "You better not be texting Euo". San growled. "He's name is Eiji". Sanna hissed. "And yes I am, he's sad". Sanna said. "Sad? Why?". I asked. "He lost a basketball game to yours truly". San proudly says. "And that was almost two months ago, how is he still sad about that". San shakes his head.

"Mum, San and dad are SO mean to him, you have to do something". Sanna whined. "I will sweetie". I said. "Oh! How about you text him and invite him over for lunch". I said. "Ok!". Sanna giggles. "What?". San looks at me. "Why you gonna do that for?". San asked.

"What's the problem?". I asked. "Nothing". San said. "San... What's the real problem?". I said and he sighs. "I don't want to see her hurt like you was". San whispers. "I wasn't around for you but I'm here for her". San said. I hugged him tightly. "You're so sweet". I told him.

"Sanna can take care of herself, and if she does need help then she will go to you first San, she knows that you will always be there to protect her and look after her, so give her your trust not your judgment". I said. "Ok... Thanks mum". San smiled at me.

"Your welcome Prince". I kissed his head. "Park family?". The doctor said and I literally had to drag my kids to follow him.

My twins were rubbing their arms while glaring at the doctor. "I got one too, I don't know why you two are so grumpy". I giggled. "Would he like it I stabbed him in his heart?". San and I turned to Sanna who was playing with a needle and smiling.

"G-give it to mummy". I said. "I'm just curious mum, don't worry". Sanna giggled. "Mum's right, you'll be alright". San says and Sanna looks at him. "You'll be in jail at seventeen, so I have nothing to worry about". San laughed. "That's not funny". I said.

"Mr. Park, can I talk to you for a second?". The doctor said. "Um... Sure". I said. "Don't touch anything". I told my twins and walked out the room with the doctor. "Is everything ok?". I asked. "Everything is fine, I just wanted to tell you to take it easy". He said.

"Uh...". I tilted my head at him. "Mr. Park...".

"You do know that your pregnant right?".