Yoongi's pov 2

"Ki-kids?". I stuttered. Taehyung just puts his head down. I tried so hard to stay calm but I'm Min Yoongi, what is calm?. "WITH WHO?!?". I screamed. "Namjoon!?! That other guy?!? Who Taehyung?!?". I yelled. "I-I don't know". Taehyung answers without looking at me.

I started laughing out of no where. "That was funny Taehyung, you probably misheard him, he was probably talking about a pet or something". I said. "Doesn't sound it". Taehyung said. "THAT EXACTLY WHAT IT IS!". I punched the wall behind me. "Yoongi! Relax!". Taehyung said.

"I AM RELAX!". I screamed. "There is NO way he has kids! And they aren't mines!?! Bullshit!". I shouted. "I'm missing something here". Taehyung said. "Why are you so mad?". Taehyung asked. "Of course I'm mad! I want him back Tae! That's what we are doing!". I yelled. "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't break up with him".

There it was, for the millionth time. Taehyung would always throw that in my face. "You forgot that he cheated on me". I hissed. "And the day after that, you had your tongue down someone elses throat". Taehyung hissed back. "Why are you making me the bad guy?". I asked.

"Because you didn't even try to get answers or try to save your relationship". Taehyung said. "To be honest with you, I find it very hard to believe that Jimin cheated on you, you both were THAT couple in high school and everyone knows that Jimin was crazy about you". Taehyung adds.

"You're letting his innocence fool you Tae, the only thing he cared about was popularity, everyone did". I said. "Well Jimin isn't everyone, he was the sweet little boy that was so in love with you that it made me jealous". Taehyung says and gets up from his seat. "Face it Yoongi, you lost and you might not get him back". Taehyung says walking away.

I threw a chair pissed off at what he said. "I will get him back". I said. "I will". I said weakly. Jimin was the ONLY thing good in my life and I'll be damn if I don't get him back.

"I will get him back".