Chapter Sixteen

Bailee

"You have no clue what happened at your party last weekend?" Sam asked followed by a little chuckle of his.

"No, I don't remember," I told him as I got off of the bar stool and rinsed my bowl.

"I remember someone going to get you because you were screaming like a banshee. It was so loud." Sam let out another small laugh.

"Shut the fuck up," I laughed and shoved him a little.

"So, why won't you talk to Finn?" Sam asked me. "I mean, he hasn't been here in a while." he raised a brow. I looked at him with a dirty look.

"You hate him." I rolled my eyes and sat at the bar stool again.

"Hey, I'm just waiting to hear why he hasn't been here." Sam held his hands up in defense.

"Ugh, you just want to say 'I told you so.'" I made a mimicking face of his when I said it.

"Maybe I just want to know if you're available." Sam went behind me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"You can't tell my brother." I looked up at Sam, dead in the eye.

"I hardly even talk to him."

"Well, Finn was the one that I was screaming about. He tried to have sex with me or rape me or whatever the fuck that is. I screamed for him to get off of me and he didn't, so someone busted down the door and beat the shit out of him. I bet he's bruised pretty bad," I told Sam who seemed interested now.

"I told you he was a bad guy." Sam raised his eyebrows. "I told you so!" Sam starting bursting into laughter.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"But he keeps texting and calling me. When I send him to voicemail he asks what he did wrong. Same with the texts."

"Tell him what he did wrong. You need to set him straight. No guy should do that to you. You're fucking hot and if you weren't being so hurt about this I'd fuck you right on your counter top." Sam offered an "innocent" smile.

"Whatever." I pushed on his chest.

I smiled back and picked my phone up from the counter.

I dialed Finn's number.

"Bailee, you finally called me back! Why have you been ignoring me? What did I do?"

"You know what the fuck you did. You asshole."

"No I don't. Please tell me what I did wrong."

"Yes you do! You were about to rape me at my party that I had last weekend!"

"Bailee, what the fuck! I would never do that to you. Yeah, I find you attractive, but I wouldn't ever think about having sex with you the second time thast I saw you!"

"Yes you did! You took me up to my room after I started kissing you and it got pretty out of hand because you were stripping me!"

"Bailee, I left early. I gave you a hug and a little kiss. I told you that I had work in the morning and you whined for awhile, but got over it because I told you that I'd see you the next day."

"W-what? Then who was it?"

"I don't know, but it wasn't me. Ask Jack, he saw me leave after kissing you."

"I'm so sorry Finn. I will make it up to you. You can come over today at like six."

"I'll be there."