Chapter Fourteen

Bailee

"Um.. I gotta go see who that was," I said to Finn.

I know who it was, Jack.

Finn laughed and replied, "Okay."

I walked outside and went to the Sam's house. I didn't bother on knocking on the door, so I just walked in. I automatically heard Jack.

"Damn it! What in the fuck?!" he yelled.

I heard a loud slam and glass hitting the floor.

"What's the matter?" I heard Sam's voice.

"Go away Sam."

"Bro, what's wrong?" Sam asked Jack again.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY SAM!" Jack yelled at him.

"Alright man, calm the fuck down." I heard another slam.

I found my way into the kitchen and saw Jack hovering over the counter, breathing heavily. I looked at his knuckles and saw blood all over them.

"Jack," I said as I came into sight of him.

"Go away, Bailee," Jack muttered.

"No," I argued.

"Seriously, go the fuck away."

"Jack." I walked closer to him.

"Bailee, no."

"Why are you mad?" I asked him.

Easy fucking answer.

"You were kissing another guy. YOU WERE  JUST KISSING ME! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WHORE AROUND NOW THAT YOU'RE OUT OF REESE'S GRASP? WRONG! NO GUY LIKES A WHORE!" Jack yelled at me. He's never yelled at me before.

I started to back up.

"Fuck." he shook his head and walked to me.

"I'm sorry Bailee. It's just..." his words turned into a sigh.

"I know," I whispered.

"Come here." Jack walked closer to me and brought me into his arms.

My body collided with his, and I put my head on his chest to hear his heartbeat. His heart was pounding rapidly. In a matter of 45 seconds, his heart slowed to a pace.

"I'm sorry Jack," I whispered to him.

"I shouldn't even be mad. You're not even dating me," his words were coming out at mummers.

"It's fine."

"No it's not," he argued. "I should let you get back."

"Yeah, I should be going now."

I let go of Jack and started walking to the door.

"Bailee, w-wait," he stammered.

"Yeah?"

"Can I just say goodbye to all of it once more? We could just be friends and nothing more right after I say the proper goodbye?" Jack asked.

"Of course." I offered him a small smile.

"Okay."

Jack pulled me to him and started breathing on my neck. He kissed on my neck and I started laughing a little. He pushed his lips to mine and started kissing me. Then he pulled back, but I wanted more. I shook my head and pulled his to mine. He put me on top of the counter and put his hands up my shirt, rubbing my back. I didn't want our lips to disconnect, so I wrapped my legs around him and held onto his face. He held onto mine and it made me feel like I did before.

I pulled back out of breath at the same time Jack did.

"Woah," I sighed and patted on his chest.

"I know," Jack panted. "You seriously don't know what you're missing here."

"I do know," I whispered and nodded. I know that I'm missing the opportunity of getting cheated on.

"Nope." Jack shook his head and smiled.

"Jack, I know what I'm missing." I didn't want to laugh, but it kind of just came out.

I looked over at my house through the window and turned back, as Jack a sneaked another kiss.

Smart move.

"Jack." I pushed on his chest.

"Sorry, I'll let you go now." he looked down in disappointment.

I removed my legs from him and hopped off the counter.

"Bye, Bailee."

"Bye, Jack."

I gave Jack one last hug and then left. My hand moving from his slowly, and when we got to the last finger, I dropped my hand and walked out of the house.

That was the last of me and Jack Gilinsky.