Chapter 20.

October 14, 1966

I fixed my hair and slipped on the black, see through lingerie. I examined myself in the mirror and smiled, rather pleased with my outlook. I layed back on the bed and let one of the straps fall off my shoulder. I just hope John remembered what today was.

A few minutes later he walked in breathing a sigh of relief. He kicked off his shoes.

"The lad is finally asleep. Took awhile but we should finally ha...." he trailed off when he saw me. He looked at me in awe as I sat up and crawled over to him.

"Finally what baby?" I asked innocently.

"Finally have s..some time a..alone." he stuttered. I giggled and sat up on my knees, running a hand through my hair.

"I miss you John. My body misses you." I said seductively. He bit his lip and walked over to me, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah? What else does it miss?"

I smiled and laid back, shrugging out of my lingerie and opening my legs. His eyes widened as he scanned my naked body. Moving my hand between my legs, I teased my clit with my fingers.

"Mmmm. I miss your cock baby. I miss the taste of it. I miss the way you fuck me all night. The way it feels when you come inside me." I whispered, still rubbing myself. I heard him moan softly.

I looked over at him and smiled as he rubbed the front of his trousers. I stopped and sat up, crawling over to him. He watched as I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans slowly. He lifted up, pulling them down around his ankles, along with his briefs.

"There he is." I smirked. He laughed a little and moved his hand over the back of my head as I took his entire length into my mouth. He moaned quietly, pulling my hair. I bobbed my head up and down, tasting his precum. I missed this.

"...Get up." He whispered minutes later. I obeyed and was quickly pushed onto my stomach on the bed. He quickly undressed and climbed on me. I gripped the bedsheets as he thrust into me roughly. His body on mine as he rocked his hips, moving in and out. I breathed heavily, shutting my eyes.

"Is this what you missed love?" Another hard thrust. I gasped.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Louder." He grunted.

"Yes!" I shouted. He smirked and bit down on my shoulder. I was pinned down on my stomach, in complete bliss. My clit rubbing against the mattress with every move.

"Oh John...fuck me harder baby." I begged. He breathed against my ear and pounded into me. I moaned into the pillows and felt my body heating up. He buried his face in the back of my neck as he kept up the steady pace.

"Mmm daddy's being a bad boy isn't he?" I smirked. He moaned as I spoke.

I threw my head back and moaned out as I began to explode. My body tingled and shook as I came. I couldn't even breath. John always knew how to make it that good.

John kissed my back as he came inside. His warm liquid running down my thighs. I could feel the sweat drip off his forehead, onto my back.

He pulled out and layed back next to me. I wrapped my leg over his waist and rested my head on his chest.

"I fuckin love you." He breathed. I smiled to myself and looked up at him.

"I love you too Johnny." I giggled.

"Were even better than we were nine years ago." He said. I kissed his chin.

"You remembered."

"Of course I remembered. How could I forget about the most important day of my life? I remember how forward I was with ye. It was clear I was buggin ye. But all I kept thinkin that day in class was, I have to have her. She's the most beautiful bird I have ever seen. Nine years later, look at us."