Chapter 16 - Moving on

Harry’s POV.

“Harry! I need to talk to him!” we were arguing because of…Louis. I kind of felt weird now, when she needs to talk with him, and if she changes her mind, I don’t want to lose her. I understand that she needs this conversation but still…I want her with me, and me and guys are supposed to go out while she and Louis will have that ‘little talk’ . And a lot of thoughts are  in my mind, and  scary me and make paranoiac. Shit! So I don’t want to let her go. “Harry?! Just drive to your house, and then you will see that things are easy.” I began to drive, but still scared…

“I don’t want to lose you.” I said with a hurtful voice. She looked at me with a smile.

“Aww, so this is why you don’t want to let me?” she said and kissed my cheek “ You won’t lose me. NEVER! I promise…”

“I promise to love you forever and ever, because from the moment you walked in my life, I can’t imagine it without you, you are the meaning of my life.” I said looking into her eyes, and we almost made an accident, but the point is that I see her blushing now, and smiling, and looking at me…and my simple words made her happy… In few minutes we were and our house, I opened the car door for her, and she walked in the house. Me after her, guys were having a group hug with her, and then I explained the situation, and we exited the house. She winked at me.

Ellie’s POV.

I winked at Harry and then turned to see Louis on the couch, he was the one that didn’t come to give me a hug, I walk towards him smiling.

“Don’t say anything, I knew this would happen…” he said looking other way.

“Lou…I love you, but as a bigger brother, I’ve always wanted a big brother.” It cheered up him a little.

“But I love you more…”Oh, no! Holly Shit! Why this is so difficult? I can’t see him hurt, he is the one person I love to see smiling and all happy, and now? What’s with him now? “Life is difficult. And don’t blame yourself, love is love, and I am happy for the feelings you have for me even if they are not more than a friend, even I want to be more… but this is life we are rejected and we reject. At least I am happy that you are dating Harry, and not other guy, because Harry is my best friend, and I trust him, he will not hurt you, cause he really have feelings for you, and it’s the first time he has real feelings for someone.” I was looking in Louis’ eyes, and I was wordless, I just smiled, and kissed his cheek, and in the moment I was kissing his cheek, I heard a caught outside. Harry and the guys were looking throw the window, and I actually believed that he left us alone. Me and Louis laughed, and Louis gave me a warm, soft hug.

“Now we need to go somewhere to eat. I am starving!” said Louis.

“Me toooo!!!!” added Niall from outside, and then they came in.

“So where are we going?” asked Zayn, they were in the living-room already.

“How about a family dinner?” I proposed. “To make a dinner at home, I can cook, really tasty food. But without wars.” I looked a Liam, that made an innocent face.

“AGREE!”screamed Harry. “I’d never seen my baby cooking.” I looked at Louis, his eyes fell down when he heard ‘my baby’. I can’t see him like this!

“Niall, you and me in the kitchen!”

“Why me?”

“Because you are the only one that understands what tasty food means.”

“Please you must be kidding me! Niall eats everything! He has no taste!” Liam corrected

“I hear it all Liam!” And they began a easy friendship type fight!

“Guys stop!” I said “Do you still want me to make dinner?” They stopped their little fight, and Niall followed me in the kitchen. I was going to make my special super tasty lasagna! I know a special recipe that makes it tastier than a simple lasagna. After a hour of Niall screaming that he is hungry, and guys coming in and out the kitchen asking if everything is ready. I finished it. We put some plated on the floor in the living room. And began to eat.

“Niall you taste it first!” Liam said

“Heeeey! You don’t trust my cook talent?”

“I want to make sure!” Liam simply answered, and looked at Niall, that was moving his spoon towards the mouth.

“This is…this is AMAZING! It’s better than Nando’s”

“If he said it is better than Nando’s then, I will try too.” And we began to eat.

“OMG, you need to open a restaurant for sure… “ Zayn added

“I can’t take enough pleasure from it.” Liam added

“I think I can live without sex a month, if I will eat this everyday.” I gave Harry a glare after his reply. “It’s a joke!” he kissed me, and Louis looked other way, I felt guilty. “Guys, I want to make a toast for my perfect girlfriend, that can do everything.” Harry continued to make me blush, and Louis getting sad.

“Yeahh…” Louis added without enthusiasm, and ran upstairs.

“Harry??!!!”

“What?”

“Can you stop talking about me, and how perfect I am! I like this, and I love you to compliment me and I understand your big love, but you hurt Louis!”

“I thought he was over it.”

“In a day?” I raised an eyebrow at how stupid he can be sometimes.  

“You are right…I will go talk to him.” Harry went upstairs too…

Harry’s POV.

“Dude!” I said while walking in his room, he was sitting on his bed, with his head in hands.

“Go away, Don’t want to ruin your perfect dinner.”

“Lou, you are my best friend, not a dinner is perfect if you are not near. I don’t want a girl to come between us.”

“She is not just a girl. You love her, and I will  move on, it’s just hard to see you together now.”

“Do you want to go out? Ellie can stay with the guys, and you and me  to go out like old times,  talking and laughing. It would be easier for you.”

“You can’t leave Ellie.”

“She will stay with the guys. C’mon! It’s not a big deal.” After five minutes of begging him, he agreed.

“Guy, we will go out for a hour, you must  entertain Ellie.” I said and me and Louis exited the house.

“Where do you want to go?”

“It’s your evening tonight, your choice.”

“How about the nearest pizzeria.”

“Your wish will come true.” We laughed, all the road there were just laughs and jokes, and I missed my time with my best-friend. We were kind of busy this summer. So we entered the pizzeria, and were waiting for the menu. When a cute waitress came to give it to us, and say

“Hi, welcome to our pizzeria, hope you will enjoy your time here. I will be back in five minutes to take your order.” She looked at Louis that had big grin on his face.

“Excuse me cutie, but what’s your name?” I asked as I saw that light in Louis’ eyes.

“Eleanor.” She blushed at the word cutie, and left me and Louis alone.

 “Somebody is moving on?” I winked at Louis.

“Not so fast... But she is beautiful…”