39 : the kiss

39

the cold wind made you shudder as soon as you stepped outside. the leaves are like dancing in the air and the hoodie you're wearing is not enough to keep you warm due to the fact that you're wearing a short skirt while you're on your way to school. your best friend stepped out their house near yours, lowering his head and also shuddering at the coldness.

it's a usual day where the two of you are on their way to school that's only a walking distance. the conversation is calm and comfortable but you noticed his gaze on you, more like he's admiring you. the heat went up to your cheeks as you forced them not to but it failed for the person you secretly admire is right beside you, staring at you with a smile.

when you reached the school, girls seemed to have their smile on their faces when the person they like has already arrived. your best friend is really attractive and hot, something you couldn't even deny because everything about him just proves it. he's too friendly, sweet and clingy that sometimes you couldn't tell if his actions are trying to tell you something.

during lunch, since he's only the friend that you have while he has six in total, all of you are eating on the same table and he's sitting right in front of you. the reason why you don't want to look at him because once you did just like now, you couldn't stop staring and admire the features this little boy has. those eyes that are expressive and barely seen when he smiles or laughs, those cheeks that slowly lose its cute round bump as the days go by- to mention, you noticed it turning into a shade of pink.

your eyes wandered down to the part of his body that flashes back every action that's been done and words have been said. gulping with the memory clouding your mind, you remembered it once again because of those plump pink lips of his.

"i'm deadly ass serious, y/n." his words are thick as a rock but it still doesn't bother you that time, laughing your ass out while you tease him.

"i'm not gay." you know he's not. you just like teasing him, pushing his button. how his eyebrows knotted in anger, those eyes burning in annoyance: it's scary but funny to stare at.

"you are," you nodded as you spoke. you're about to take a huge breath when your throat, jaw and stomach hurts from laughing too much but your smile faded away with the angry, more looking like a challenged person standing in front of you with hooded eyes.

every step he takes, leads you backward and was startled when your back had already hit the wall in his room. if you are like a kid being naughty and having fun with bullying him, he now sent shivers down your spine with his few inches away from yours.

"do you really think that i'm gay?" he stared at you like he has something to do right away if your answer isn't the one he's looking for that's why you remained silent and just let him talk.

"because i can do whatever right now, here.. in my room.. to prove you that i'm not." the minty breath escaping from his lips as he spoke brushed on your bottom lip that's hanging down. he shook his head with the last three words.

breaking the intense eye contact, it trailed down to his lips where all your feelings for him had begun. unknowing the reason why you licked your lips, he chuckled at the sight of you looking helpless and scared after teasing him that he's gay when you're so damn sure that he's not.

it just proved that time, he sounded scary and somehow possessive- he's like a dominant person that something you never thought he could be after knowing him for years that characteristics like, cockiness and dominance is far away from his sweet and sensitive himself but you were wrong. he might be sweet and sensitive but he also has a duality that you haven't seen the other one and right now you're just witnessing it.

his room is dark, only the lamp near his bed was giving a supporting source of light to see his eyes gone darker. head moving a little side by side slowly like an animal about to eat his prey. you noticed his upper teeth letting go of his bottom lip, with a huge gasp he already molded his lips with yours, his eyes instantly shut.

you couldn't deny but the feeling of his wet lips on yours is rising up your body heat. you finally felt his arm holding onto your waist, his tongue asking for permission but you rejected it so he tightened his grip, fingers digging into your flesh made him earn a gasp from you and that's the time he took the advantage to do what he wanted.

he pushed his body with yours that's now trembling and weakening from his kiss, he pulled away to breathe when he thought also to stop before it leads to something that he thought would end your friendship. at that time, he didn't mind it too much because the kiss was like an alcohol that brought you two in a drunk-like state that your minds are being played with it.

with a glimpse of him smirking, "was that good hm?" *the gif omfg*

coming back to your senses when the flashback had finally ended, you felt your stomach doing back flips. you noticed that students are now leaving as well as jimin and his friends, the lunch break is finally over. having him around in the same classroom is making your feelings for him stronger. he's clingy and wherever you go, he's going to be there and talk to you until your heart feels like it's about to explode because of him.

he walked with you all the way back to your home, making sure you're going to be safe always but the cold wind lifts your skirt up and you tried quickly enough to pull it down. feeling embarrassed that your best friend is a guy and someone you like, you caught him stopped in his tracks with his eyes tightly closed and hands covered the part that he had almost seen, avoiding to look at it.

"sorry," you bit your lip as he slowly opened his eyes in case to shut it once again if your skirt lifts up high again. another pinkish color coated his cute cheeks as he sighed and shook his head, removing the hoodie he has on and hand it to you. you know exactly what to do and wrapped the sleeves on your waist, hands placed in your front thighs in case the wind lifts it up again.

jimin was already shuddering at the coldness but he tried to make it all the way to your home to get his hoodie back after. you uttered a thank you and untied his hoodie wrapped around your waist, his strong scent went along with the air.

giving you a warm smile after he wore it back, you couldn't help yourself but to peck him on the cheek. the pink color you've seen many times once again appeared on his cheeks, convincing you that he's the cutest in this world.

"see you tomorrow," you went closer to the doorway and waved him a goodbye. he did the same and mouthed an i love you.