Google Oliver x Reader

(y/n)'s POV

The googles were a pretty weird bunch. the original Google (blue) split himself into four separate versions of himself, and it had been really weird. there were just these copies running around. Blue was the typical robot, Red was kind of an asshole, Green was more chill but a total workaholic, and then there was Oliver.

Oliver was the only google with a real name, and he was the sweetest ball of sunshine anyone could ever meet. he loved animals and flowers and he never had a bad thing to say about anybody. if you were sad, he'd give you a big hug and try to make you laugh, if you were alone he'd sit by you and keep you company, and if you had any kind of problem, he'd listen to your troubles and try to help in any way he could. all in all, he was absolutely adorable.

I guess that's why i fell for him.

When i fell in love, it was kind of a slow realization. one day i noticed that i'd been trying to hang out with him more, then i started blushing whenever he smiled at me or gave me a hug,  and finally it was that slap in the face oh-no-i'm-in-love feeling.  

i tried to hide it for as long as i could, but eventually i couldn't take it anymore and i had to tell him, so one day when neither of us were busy, i made a call.

"h-hey, Oliver?"

"(y/n)! what's up?"

"um...i was wondering if i can come over today? I have to talk to you about something."

"Aw, you know you can come over and talk any time!"

"Okay. Thanks, Ollie."

"See you soon!"

with that, i set off for iplier manor. the walk was incredibly stressful and i almost turned back several times, but somehow i managed to ignore my fear, at least for the moment, and knocked on the door.

Oliver answered, of course, since he was expecting me. as soon as he opened the door i was greeted with that smile that made my heart do backflips in my chest. i felt my face flushing almost instantly, but he didn't notice and pulled me into a bear hug, just like always. i froze in place, but i hugged back after a few seconds. Oliver pulled away and stepped aside so i could enter the house.

he glanced back at me and then made his way to the couch, where he sat down. i sat next to him, our knees almost touching, and he looked into my eyes. 

"So, what's going on? I've noticed that you've been looking distracted lately, and I was getting kinda worried about you." 

he always noticed those little things about people, their nervous habits and stuff like that. i sighed and fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

"Yeah, i've just been...thinking. you know how it is."

Oliver frowned and placed his hand over mine. "What's wrong?"

"nothing's wrong, really. I just...realized that i like you. you've always been super nice to me and i think you'really cute and i'm so sorry if you don't feel the same and i'm making you uncomfortable right now, but i just had to-"

i never got to finish my sentence, because Oliver was basically tackling me onto the couch, hugging me tight as if he was afraid to let me go.

"i like you too, but...i was scared that you wouldn't feel the same because I'm an android..."

He squeezed me tighter and I hugged back. I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders and nearly squealed in happiness. I pulled away from the hug and cupped his face in my hands.

"I couldn't care less if you're an android. you make me happy and that's all that matters."

Oliver looked at me like I'd just given him the stars. If it was possible, I'm sure he would have cried in that moment.

"Thank you...thank you so much."

"I love you, Oliver." 

"I love you too."