Crescendo | The Host x Musical! reader

(y/n)'s POV

I walk through the halls of Iplier manor, looking for something to do. I'd only just moved in with mark a few days ago, and i've been moving all my stuff into my new room, so i never got to properly explore. Since i moved in without announcement, everyone was still getting used to me. i'm trying to introduce myself to everyone, but some of the egos are terrifying, especially since some of them are probably strong enough to literally break me in half... 

snapping out of my thoughts, i realized i was in a cozy room full of books. a huge grand piano was in the corner.   {like the picture down there but with no windows.}

i carefully inspect the piano

i carefully inspect the piano. there's a layer of dust on it, so it looks like it was bought for decoration. i brush off the keys and play a scale. seems like the piano's been tuned. i sit on the leather seat and start to play. 

~start the song here~

i decide on a sad song, since i haven't played in a while and these are usually more slow. playing the first few chords, i start to get the hang of it. i concentrate on the keys and let myself get carried away by the song. before i can play the last half of the song, i hear someone inhale sharply. i stop playing abruptly, looking around the room. finally, i spot the host in the corner holding a book. seems like he was there the whole time. he makes a small sniffling noise and blood starts to soak the bandage around his eyes. i step back in surprise. 

"H-host! are you okay?" he nods, and i sigh in relief.  

"i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to bother you, i'll just leave you alone." i turn to leave, but The host steps up to me and gently grabs my arm.

"the host walks over to (y/n), no doubt startling them. he reassures them that they did nothing wrong, and politely asks them if they would continue playing the piano, as the host cannot remember the last time he has heard something as beautiful as the music (y/n) was just making."

  I nod to the host and sit back down, he stands next to the piano to hear the music better, and i begin to play. soon enough, my music is echoing through the manor again, and the host is watching me with a content smile on his face.