25

Victoria

My skin tingles as the cool air falls silent when Rio removes the keys from the ignition after a long drive back home. And before I know it, he's stepping out of the car, soon and in within smooth steps making his way over to open the passenger side door for me kindly.

As I exit, my own two feet land before him; his taller figure hovering when I flick my brown eyes up to align with his own. Light from my front porch reflects upon the gangster's softened features; luminous trails flickering across the angles of his face as he closes the car door behind me.

"So, what are we going to do once we get inside?" I ask the tall gangster, my mischievous eyes glancing down for a moment to glance at the large tattoo across his Adams Apple. I tug at my bottom lip, averting my gaze.

When I do, I note the smug grin plastered on his face, as he gazes between either of my light brown irises. I purse my lips, escalating my dark brows under the empty sky above.

"Wanna watch a movie, orrr...?" I trail, flicking my eyes down to his full, desirable lips, in which curve into a genuine smile - contagiously. My pink lips tug upward, when I feel his warm palms press against my back, pulling me into him.

He leans down, his alluring mouth nearing mine by the second, that is, just before a drop of liquid splats gently onto my forehead. I place a hand on his hard chest, when suddenly more liquid seems to pour rather vigorously.

Rain begins to fall rapidly, and a faint scream escapes my lips, before I laugh when I slip my fingers in between Rio's own; taking his hand firmly in mine before running for the front porch for him to follow.

But as I do, and before I can reach a secure roof to retain the vigorous showers before they tend to soak me any more, the gangster's strong hand in mine pulls me back. Quickly, he spins me around to face him - just before my wet chest slams against his own. I hitch my breath, pressed against his soaked figure and trapped by his gallant gaze.

I watch his chocolate brown irises - passion and desire dancing within - lock onto my lips that drip the bittersweet drops of rain. And he suddenly catches my breath when his full lips instantly capture my own.

I move my lips against his irresistible pair passionately, cupping his stubbled cheeks in my grasp.

My nerves throb inevitably - heart fluttering uncontrollably - as wet strands of my dark brown hair claim territory of my drenched cheeks, that flush profusely.

Gently, I pull from the gangster, gifting the chance to gather back my breath. He breathes heavily unto my soaked face, as the oxygen is simultaneously exchanged. I press my forehead on his, and flutter my bolder lashes up to latch onto his burning irises.

But Rio is watching my swollen, wet lips, as each of our two feet are planted in the center of my front yard.

I suck in a breath when I feel his fingers intertwine with mine, before he starts in his deliberate tracks. I crack a smile, as he carefully pulls me toward him. The gangster walks up the porch steps, as I follow into step behind him. Then, he pulls out a small golden key from the pocket of his dark jeans, before he inserts it into the keyhole of our front door. I watch him push open the door with his free hand, only seconds before he steps inside.

At the back of my mind, I already acknowledge that my floor is going to get soaked, but I push it aside, for now. I follow his taller, wet figure.

His warm fingers slip from my own, releasing the grasp he once claimed on me, when he gestures for me to keep walking. But I peer over my shoulder once I reach the foyer, at the gangster, who shuts the front door behind me - his glimmering irises holding mine as his back leans onto the door's wooden surface. His hands are folded behind his back.

Rio purses his full lips, into a thin line, when he starts again in his steps to near my shorter figure. My Susina Booties are unmoving, upon the slippery wooden floor. I stay in place watching him, my teeth clinging onto my bottom lip once he finally approaches me.

Familiarly, the gangster searches my light brown eyes, when he lifts a hand to caress my cheek. As if he contained a supernatural power - he and his gentle touch send a pulsating wave down every layer of my skin.

My eyes briefly flutter shut when he pushes back damp strands of my dark brown hair, and when they peel back open Rio's dark eyes are examining my face.

Currently, he seems so absentminded, and in a daze, observing me. My heart races faster and faster, while I reach a hand to rest it on his hard shoulder. I watch my own hand travel down his toned arm; his damp black t-shirt clinging onto his tan skin, for his muscles to portray through the thin fabric beneath my fingers.

I swallow softly.

Rio... his name is Rio... My own voice replays in my mind, in deep memory, when I recall the first time I gathered the gangster's name.

I replay another time, that occurred many months ago - my hand still trailing his warm and tattooed arm meanwhile.

"Ms. Stone, huh?" I remember his familiar, husky voice sounded from behind me, at the Hospital. I spun on my heels and turned, encountering the seemingly enlightened Rio. I sucked in a breath, his brows raised giving me a once over and examining my body in scrubs. I remember how unreadable his brown irises were. My heart begun to hammer, as it usually did when I saw him. "Rio..." I breathed.

I replay the sight of his expression gaining seriousness, his jaw hardening as if it was poison for him to fail at suppressing any angle of a wide smile back then. He licked his lips, his gaze on my own deliberate eyes. "The one and only." I remember watching him glance around, his hands folded. "So this is where you work?" He questioned with curiosity, peering his observant irises around the corridor.

His husky voice seems to fade, and the rapid thump of my heart snaps me back to reality. I part my lips, flicking my eyes up to gaze into the familiar set of dark irises that I once feared.

My, how far we've come...

...How far I've come...

My other hand absentmindedly rests upon Rio's warm cheek, when I'm lost in his longing gaze. I can't imagine if I would've ever gave the gangster a no, instead of the yes he received for working for him...

Before I can process my actions, I blink ahead at my thumb grazing the hot skin of Rio's face, and hurriedly, I stand up on my tip toes to lean into his tall frame - firmly pressing my lips against his own pair that are soft with moisture from the heavy  rain. I pull him down to me, hands rested on either toned shoulder of his, whilst he moves his tasty lips hard and fast against my own - our soaking wet frames magnetic and pressed hard against one another.

---

Thank you for reading!!! Hope you enjoyed! Feed me your thoughts / comments, please! I'd love to hear from ya, I don't think I have inna while.

AH, today was my last day of Senior year before graduation :( it...it was sad. SAD I TELL YOU

xx