75

Victoria

*Steamy Content*

In his long sleeve white button down collared shirt, Rio stands with his hands shoved in the pockets of his black khakis. His dark brown eyes are staring me down ardently from across the room.

And as I stand in the center of the spacious perimeter in my short red dress; the loose ends of the dress gliding across my legs as I turn around blissfully in my black heels; I avert from my husband's gaze and examine the space again.

On the left side of the vast room is a walk-in bright kitchen - it's almost as big as ours back home. On the right is a wide walk-in closet, a few feet down from the door that leads into the bathroom. There's a wardrobe on either side of the room upon the tan painted walls.

And just below the providing chic ceiling light, and above the wooden floors, displays a neatly made queen size bed. Rose pedals canvas the silk white blanket's surface.

Rio told me that he arranged this resort, of course, for the following two weeks to come. The resort house is, in fact, new and recently built. So with no more having to be said, I know the bed is clean...

And for him alone to set up all of this? Just the simple thought of it all, the effort, causes my skin to tingle. And my heart is pumping fast and warm when I meet my husband's intent gaze again.

Rio's eyes are still searching my face. I stand still, unable to rid the sudden curve of my lip. The jittery feeling in my stomach is surreal.

"You did all of this? In just the span of time you got before the wedding?" I ask him, perching up an impressed brow, acknowledging the obvious answer already.

Rio smirks, beginning to walk over to me. "Every minute of the span of time I got is devoted to you," he starts, stopping in his tracks right before my still frame.

His arms seem to absentmindedly pull me into his figure gently; his comforting fingers intertwining with mine while his body presses against my own. I'm now engulfed in the lulling scent of Rio's light cologne and inevitable warmth. He holds me close.

"Mrs. Cortez," he adds huskily - his eyes glistening gallantly. Behind them, I detect a swirl of longing, of passion. And better yet - I think - hunger.

My teeth pin down my bottom lip. For a moment I'm drawn back to the words of his unforgettable vows - and it's as if the promise has the power to pull me into a blissful trance.

Then, I'm lost in his intensifying gaze. I don't wanna pull back.

I vow to keep you protected and honored, and to never leave a piece of you unloved, he said. And after that last promise, the gangster's final words settle in again, too. I love you, darlin'.

"I love you." I say against him, close to my husband's face. I didn't realize how I had been fixating my eyes on his full lips until now. But it feels almost impossible to tear away.

Rio slowly licks his lips momentarily, before his minty breath is hot on the tip of my nose. "I love you too, ma."

I then feel his warm hand rest on my lower back, his other finding it's way up to my neck. And he gently brushes his lips down against my own - sending an immense heat wave throughout my entire body.

Within seconds our breaths become rapid and exchanged, as my hands travel to the top button of his white button down shirt. Rio grips either side of my hips now, tight.

And I capture his luscious lips with mine, hard and fast. There's an accelerating thump within my chest, I don't contain the power to stop it.

My husband's full lips move against mine seductively. My wandering hands snake around his tattooed neck before they entangle themselves in his short black hair - his own set of hands slipping up my red dress.

And before I know it, and in the sudden gasp of breath, I'm hoisted up. My smooth legs wrap around Rio's waist from his strength; his fingertips digging into my hot thighs as he refuses to unlatch me from his hard body.

As the rushing blood in my veins continue to pulsate at an intense speed, my back hits the soft and thick blanket of the bed. I instantly feel the rose pedals beneath my legs - my light brown eyes watching Rio hover over my body quick, settling in between my parted legs.

Finding my lips soon again, Rio finishes the job of unbuttoning his shirt and tugging it off his shoulders. His toned torso comes to view but I loose the time to desirably examine it longer, due to Rio going to remove my dress.

Arching my back up for his hand to complete it's task, I allow for him to unzip the back of my red dress. The fabric is soon slid down my legs shortly after.

And once we've removed our shoes and when down to only our undergarments, my heart is racing wild and fast. Rio's breath is exceeding still, as he towers over me yet again.

In my laced red bra and panties, I watch my husband's chocolate brown irises latch onto mine; they grasp me. I instantly recognize the glimmer of permission flickering within them.

And as his arms are planted on either side of my head upon the bed's surface, Rio intently searches my brown eyes.

"What do you think about havin' little kings and queens running around in the house?" He asks huskily, over me. I already feel my pulse quicken at the question - but my lip instinctively quirks up. I reach up to take his cheeks into my palms. His warm eyes are blazing.

"I understand if you think it's too soon, darlin'..." he breathes behind a grin, but almost in interjection do I shake my head.

"No, I think it's perfect. The timing's perfect." I feel my smile widen on my face as I keep my eyes on my husband. And boy do my cheeks flush profusely when he breaks into an inevitable smile above me.

He brings his hand over to brush a disheveled strand of hair out of my face, a moment, as he goes to briefly furrow his brows. "You sure?" He questions; his tone laced with rawness - as he's clearly unable to suppress his excited, content, anticipated grin.

I bite down on my lip again, blinking up at his dark brown eyes. I nod. "I am." I whisper.

Then, Rio leans down to captivate me in a deliberate and gentle kiss, before carefully grasping onto my warm waist.

With his other hand, the gangster unclips my bra, and soon removes it. I lean up to connect my swollen lips with Rio's to move them hard against his own. Rio tugs off his boxers.

My hands grip onto the gangster's toned and bare shoulders - his own fingertips cool and tickling me slightly as they graze down my stomach to get to my panties.

My breath hitches when he tears.

A soft giggle escapes my hungry lips just before he hovers down again to capture my lips in his.

Then, Rio's warm hands grip onto either side of my bare waist - his swollen lips soon traveling down my neck. And as he plants passionate kisses all around - from nibbling on my earlobe and sending galvanizing surges to making his way to my collarbone and biting - a moan escapes my parted pink lips, when he enters.

As Rio thrusts against me again and again, my nails pierce into the skin of his shoulders.

---

Hello, loves!! It has been too long since my last update!! I have been so so busy!!! I'll try getting the next chapter up soon!!! Thank you SO much for your patience, dears!!

I love you!!!!!

Much love,

xx