26

Victoria

My dark brown hair is still damp as each strand clings onto the plump pillow at the head of our bed, when my back hits the cold silky bedsheets beneath me. My heart races - dangerously pounding against my ribcage - while my brown irises are flicked up and above concentrating on the vaulted ceiling.

A grin tugs at my lips, when I feel the overwhelming warmth of his aura. I suck in a sharp breath when Rio swoops down over my shorter figure; his toned and shirtless body towering over me. A smile immediately plasters, when he pecks his soft lips against my own a moment - before he lowers.

Deliberately trailing his full lips down to my stomach, the gangster plants feathery kisses all around my cool skin. His kisses are gentle and quick; dominating every galvanizing wave that rests upon every layer of my skin.

Either of my hands run across his buzzed cut black hair when his mouth nears my waist. A soft giggle escapes my lips and I hurriedly cover my mouth as his luscious lips explore my ticklish area. But he doesn't stop, and I don't want him to.

"You're so beautiful," he says huskily against me, and I feel his full lips curve, presumably into a smile, as they skid across my stomach. I bite down on my lip, eyes briefly fluttering down to see him, but he's so slow I can't.

Then suddenly my palms press against either warm and bare shoulder of his, when I feel his adventurous lips travel down toward my pelvic region. I arch my back while my lips are still curved into a pleasured smile, and I turn my head only to spot torn clothing on the wooden floor across the room.

Feet away from the bed, displays my flannel shirt on the bedroom floor - the same shirt Rio decided to tear from off of my own body minutes ago. My pink lips twitch before I revert my attention onto the gangster between my legs.

But shortly, and rather too suddenly, a cell phone rings aloud. All I acknowledge is that it's not mine, for the tune isn't what I'm use to. Rio breathes a low growl before he crawls back up my curvy body - his plump and moist lips just barely brushing against my own now.

I latch onto his own dark irises, that are clouded with a raved hunger, while his jawline visibly hardens. I rest my hand on his hot cheek for console, a moment, before he removes his body from off of mine causing my hand to slip away.

I sit up in my laced bra; propping myself upright by the support of either palm upon my silky sheets, and I watch the gangster pull out the ringing cell from the dark jeans he vestures as he stands beside the bed.

--

From the puny opening of the rolled down window, faint echoes of crickets sound under the navy blue night sky, as I cross my legs on the passenger seat of Rio's sleek BMW.

My gaze instantly peers over to him as soon as he shuts the car door behind him, leaning back in his leather seat when he ignites the car engine. Just before he backs out of our driveway, the gangster meets my own gaze.

"So where exactly does Chris want us to meet with him?" I start, mildly annoyed and confused, but my tone is soft and calm. I watch Rio lick his lips quickly, before he parts his own full lips to respond.

"Him and the rest of our boys are at his place. They're there for a meeting about how we're all gonna get rid of the bodies back at East Wayward. Or at least any evidence of us before the cops gather it." He informs me, his brown irises focusing on the roads ahead.

I run a hand through my now dry yet disheveled hair, huffing out a breath. "Right, the bodies..." I carelessly throw my head back onto the head of the seat. "When are we heading back to clean it all up? The hotel's office should be opening around morning not to mention the police that are probably already on their way-"

"I know, darlin'. We won't know anything about the police and what they've investigated until we get there." Rio interjects huskily, roughly running a hand across his light bearded chin and near his clenched jawline. I note the red lights passing across his thinking face; the crimson red at every momentary stop we take contacting the strict angles of his face.

I curl my lip, when I turn to face ahead. We turn onto one of the backroads, one of which I'm all too familiar with. My brows furrow, as I examine the desolate street and it's surroundings of barely trimmed bushes aligning the sidewalk.

"This road...doesn't it lead to..."

"My old place, yeah." The gangster's low tone finishes instead, when I avert my perceptive irises his way. "I passed it to Chris, told 'em he could have at it. But when the boy's need a place to gather for times like this," he gestures ahead, when he turns into the familiar rocky lot, "this is where we come."

Rio pulls into an empty space smoothly, before putting his car in park. I watch him remove the keys from the ignition, and he shifts in his leather seat to face me completely. His dark brown eyes are glinting with forethought, as he intently searches my irises.

"Are you ready?" He questions. In my seat, I lightly swallow, before my own jaw sets, and I send him a firm nod. Rio licks his full lips deliberately, before offering a half nod in turn himself.

Then he exits the vehicle, and I open the passenger door myself without the patience of him heading over, and exit after him. Rio's taller figure is a few steps ahead of me; the back of his fresh dark button down shirt my only view before I quicken my steps.

Across the rocky lot I catch up to him, soon following into the gangster's steps when a realization catches up to me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...wait. My car is still at East Wayward, I'd have to go back and get it." I remind him.

"We'll get it when we go for the bodies." He states firmly, his voice stern and domineering when he approaches the cemented steps of the back porch - the familiar metal door appearing in view.

"But the cops, Rio. They're gonna see it and-"

"Don't worry, honey it'll be fine." He interjects lowly, and rather reassuringly as he turns to meet my wary gaze. We stop in our tracks just outside of the closed metal door, facing each other while the cooler breeze surrounds our standing bodies.

"Now tell me," Rio gestures with his head toward the door, whilst examining my face in clear attention, "will you be ready when we walk through this door?"

After the gangster's question in tutelage, I take in a breath - and it's in preparation.

Then I part my pink lips, gazing into Rio's dark and lulling irises. "Yes. I'm ready." I answer firmly, as the gangster watches me intently.

He takes a step toward me, in a smooth movement, to land inches from my frame. And simultaneously, when my lips part again to inhale a soft breath, I feel Rio's warm fingers slip between mine - and I instinctively curl my fingers around his own.

Rio's full lips seem to twitch, before he turns around with my hand in his, and pulls open the back metal door.

---

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER 26! OK we all know how chapter 26 was from start to finish in CIAG, so I had to lol. I couldn't help myself. So yes, you guys probably wanted more smut - but I have my planning. So patience my lovelies!

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed, as always.

xx