Chapter 46: You're always beautiful

Alyssa's POV

"Pat what's with all this food? I thought you were stalking up on protein?" I ask as I push up my glasses.

"You know, you look really cute with glasses on" he chuckles

"Pat"

"We just need food okay?"

"Whatever" I laugh. I despised food shopping to the point where I wear yogas and slippers every time I step foot in a food market.

I helped Pat checkout, he had skirt stakes, wine, fruit, pills bury cinnamon buns and croissants.

"Pat are you cooking me dinner tonight?" I ask curiously

"I can't tell you" he smirks and than pays for all the food he had purchased. I help push the carriage out to the car where we unloaded the bags into the trunk.

"Tell me" I pout as I close the trunk

"Nope" he than kisses my head "I can't tell you"

Once we get back to the apartment I'm locked inside my apartment.

"When I call you, you can come up!" laughs Patrick as he walks further down the hall. I roll my eyes and make my way to my closet where a few 'fancy' clothes resided. I figured I'd play along and get dolled up for this dinner tonight. After a nice long shower I blowed dried my hair than headed back to my closet and pulled out black leather leggings and a a white knit sweater. I than found some black pumps that help the outfit look a little less casual.

My makeup was kept simple, mascara, eyeliner and a nude lip. Pat liked it like that, natural. I than put on a longer gold necklace and a few gold rings on. I sat in the apartment for about 2 hours before I got a phone call from Patrick.

"You can up now" he laughed devilishly into the phone before quickly hanging up. I make my way to the elevator and quickly hit Pat's floor number. After impatiently waiting in the elevator which seemed to stop at every single floor ( just my luck) I reach Pat's apartment and bang on the door like crazy.

I here him remove the chain lock, he than peaks his head.

"You knock any harder the door will come down"

"I just wanna see why you made me sit in my apartment"

"Alright fine miss impatient!" he than opens the door and wobbles on his crutches behind me. I walk into the apartment and look over at the kitchen table. There sat Gab, Corey, Jack and Natalie.

It was like I had swallowed my heart whole, I couldn't hold back tears as I ran straight into Gab's arms. She kissed me forehead and rubbed my back as we hugged for what seemed like forever.

"Oh my god I missed you so much" i weeped "oh my and look at Corey, you're so big" I say as I hug him.

"And Jack, oh jack" I say as I hug him "I missed the mornings filled with complimenting your blue eyes and you sliding me over and donut to shut up" I giggle. I than see Natalie who is quiet as she fiddles with her fork.

"Natalie" I hug her "you have so much explaining to do" she says as she hugs me back "we have a lot to talk about" I giggled.

I than turn to Patrick who is blushing so hard as he sees me cry. I make my way over to him and hug him as tight as I can. He was unstable and I didn't want him toppling over me.

"Your the best" I mumble into his chest

"It's the least I can do too repay you"

"Babe you don't have to repay me"

"Well than consider it a thank you" he than kisses the top of my head and sends me to my seat.

Pat had outdone himself especially for a 'cripple'. He set the table beautiful and made an amazing meal.

"Pat I didn't know you could cook more than Mac and cheese" I chirped

"Ha you think your funny" he roles his eyes.

I can't even explain how amazing the night was. To see my sister, my amazing friend, my beautiful nephew. I couldn't picture a more perfect night. At one point I found myself on the living room carpet with Corey, bubble guppies on the tv and toys scattered around. Pat and Gab were lost in conversation at the table and I was lost in Corey's beautiful eyes. I recalled the night he was born, the night pat and I were to have our first date. But we didn't, because this little miracle was born.

I couldn't help but see Patrick in his baby blue eyes.

Patrick

He had done all of this for me, just to make me happy, just to show how thankful he was for me. He was so mad at himself even tho he refused to show it. I know he hates himself for not listening to me before that game because he often mumbles about it in his sleep.

Later that night when everyone had left and Pat and I had finished cleaning up, I sat on the counter top as Pat put away the last fork.

"You know, we never opened the bottle" he smirks

"What we we waiting for?"

He grabs the bottle and pulls the cork out. He takes a sip from the wine bottle, there is no reason for cups. I teasingly take the bottle mid sip from Patrick and take a gulp of it. The alcohols tingles in my throat and as I sip a bit more my vision becomes a little hazy.

Somehow we end up in the bedroom and I helping Patrick take of his shirt. In return he helped slip off my sweater.

"Turn around" he slurs.

I turn around and pull up my hair and Patrick unbuckles my bra. It collapses to the floor,leaving Patrick and I without shirts. We both fall to the bed, our lips connecting on the way down. His lips tasted different tonight, they tasted of wine.

We lied there in the white sheets of his bed kissing. Finally we broke away to catch air. His hand came up into my hair, cupping the side of my face.

"God your so beautiful" he said as we laid next to each other.

"Patrick you're drunk"

"I'm drunk but tonight you are beautiful, and tomorrow, when I'm sober, you'll still be beautiful" I than kiss him again, this time he smiles in the middle of the kiss.

"I love you" i whisper

"You have no idea" he smiles.

a/n early update bc to lazy to wait?? I don't know exactly when this story will be ending, but I will be soon. However I do plan a short sequel. now here's my dilemma, I know a lot of readers of this book came over from More Like Fait. I had released a sneak peek of another crosby book in there but I have now scratched it. However I promised a new Sid book so after some pondering I came up with a story I'm so excited to write about Sid...However I can not balance this book, than its sequel along with my new Tyler Seguin fanfic.(go check it out!) so once the sequel is done to this book expect another new book. I'm so excited about it because it's very different and is really challenging me as a writer.

Enough of my babbling, leave me a comment and don't forget to vote!