Chapter 45: I Got A Plan

Patrick's POV

I laid on to sofa, alyssa snuggled into my arm and a bag of cheese puffs next to me. We were watching the walking dead, something Alyssa had gotten me into. Its been 2 weeks of hell with this god damned brace. I couldn't stand it. I couldn't do anything by myself. If I kept the junk food spree my road to recovery was going to take so much longer.

"Alyssa"

"Hm?" she mumbles

"Come with me"

"Where?"

"Come on" I get up onto my crunches and change my shirt into a sleeveless underarmer one.

"What are you doing?" she questions

"Go put some yoga's on and a pair of nikes" She stares at me blankly, she must think I'm insane.

"Go"

Within minutes she changed in a sports bra, cut yoga's and red and black roshies.

"What are you doing kane?" she laughs

"Come on" we head to the elevator and into the basement of the building. She stays quiet and helps me wobble the hallways before we reach the workout room.

"We have this here?" she says with wide eyes as she opens the door.

"Yea, I helped pay for it. I wanted a gym in the building"

I wobble over to the sound system and put on my pandora.

"Patrick you have a brace on, you can't be doing physical activity"

"I'm just working abs and arms, nothing to do with legs!"

"As strength and conditioning coach I can not let you do physical activity"

I pushed her up against the wall as best I could.

"I could do some other physical activity" I whisper seductively into her ear

"Is the really the best you got" she smirks "Or I could do this" I than begin tickling her and she began giggling uncontrollably.

"Okay! okay pat! come on"she says with gasps of hair in between.

"Hell I'll even work out with you, let me warm up first"

She unrolls a yoga mat and begins to stretch. God those yogas did wonders for her ass, I'm pretty sure I was drooling. She than goes over and and begins squatting with 150lbs. I was defiantly getting hard at the sight of that. Once she was done she put the weights back and looked over at me.

"Now come on Mr.Kane. Stop drooling we got work to do"

I take a seat on the weight bench and she brings me over 20lbs dumbbells.

"Light bicep curls, 50 each arm. Take your time" she smiles.

After that I did some light bench pressing than crunches with me legs flat on the floor.

"I say we do that everyday" I say as we head back to my apartment.

"When I don't have to work and only if you can stop your self from drooling" she mocks

"Sounds like a plan" I than pull her into a hug from behind and kiss her cheek all slobbery.

"Your so gross!" she giggles

"So tomorrow before you go to work lets go food shopping. If I'm gonna stay in shape than we are unloading all the junk food and stalking up on protein."

"That sounds good, I have some muscle milk in my fridge, you can have them"

"Don't you drink those?"

"Yea but I mean if you want them you can have them"

"You know your the best?"

"Why's that?"

"Because you literally dropped your everyday life to come live with me and make sure that I'm okay 24/7. No other person would do that besides my mother" I smile cheekily

"It's what you do when you love someone Pat" she comes close to me and cups my face

"I know you'd do the same for me" She than kisses me softly

Later that night when Alyssa had fallen asleep I took her phone. Quickly, I found her sisters number and called.

"Alyssa? is everything okay?"

"It's Patrick"

"Pat is everything okay?"

"Everything is okay, I was wondering if you would come over tomorrow for dinner?"

"Isn't Alyssa out on the road trip?"

"No she's only working home games"

"Sure, we'll be over"

"Thank you so much"

I click the phone closed than call Natalie, Alyssa's ex-roommate. She agreed to come over for dinner, I was so excited.