Chapter 38: Lingerie

Training camp went well, the team looked ready for their first game and were defiantly hungry for a win against Dallas. The flight to dallas was relaxing because we flew at night so the team got lots of rest. 20 minutes before lading the team was up and chitchatting.

"Did you hear about this whole nhl expanding thing and one of the places being Las Vegas" shouts Shawzy from the back of the plane.

"The league already denied it, besides could you even think to imagine a team out there" Says Tazer

"Please that whole team would be made up of guys like Kaner and Tyler Seguin. They'd be to drunk to even realize that they're in the middle of a hockey game." Chirps Bollig

"Ya'll know I don't drink like i use to anymore" Shouts Patrick

"Been sober for three whole months now" I shout back

"Your love bird is just defending you" snorts tazer with his arms crossed and a slight smirk on his face

"Bro don't be sour just cause your girl wouldn't lay you last night" Patrick chirps back. The whole plane is filled with "Oh he got you"

You could defiantly say that plane rides with the hawks were something else but I loved this team, they were family. Before we left for Dallas we had a big barbecue at Coach Q's house. It was really the first thing Patrick and I did as a couple with the team away from the rink. Most of the wives said they knew Patrick and I would eventually go out, somehow they just knew things clicked with us. The only difference with being with Patrick now is that we had a title and we only fight about whose day it is to make dinner.

Our first game against Dallas was a succes, Patrick and Jonathan had a really good game, both leaving with points. But Patrick was complaining about his knee hurting.

"Its the same leg I injury before the playoffs" Patrick explained to the team doctor

"But is the pain in the same spot?" he questioned

"They brought Patrick in for some X-rays just to make sure he wasn't seriously injured. He ended up having a fracture on his knee cap but it wasn't something serious.

"The fracture is the size of a grain of rice so nothing to be to concerned about. Now I know not playing a few games isn't your go to option so i want you to wear a brace to alleviate any discomfort that you might be feeling. I'd also like you to do some leg exercise with the Alyssa" says Doc

"Good, I cant miss this game against Buffalo"

Patrick's family was coming to visit us for the home opener, both Pat and I were excited to see them. It would be our first time seeing them as a couple. And for tonight before we leave to Chicago tomorrow we were going out to dinner with Tyler and his friend. I sported mint green high waisted shorts with a black spaghetti strap tank. Patrick wore a grey T-shirt with jeans.

"Arent you gonna be hot?" I question

"Not as hot as you"

"That was so corny" i giggle

"Atleast i tired" He chuckles

We get to this little steak house that wasn't far from the hotel. Patrick and I were seated and patiently waited for Tyler Seguin.

"You're gonna love him" states Patrick

"Im excited to meet him"

"such a shame he was traded to Dallas-"

"From what I've seen he's kicked ass in Dallas, good for him. The bruins were ruining his rep anyway"

''He was young, partying and drinking got the best of him" Sighs pat

"See how much better he's doing in dallas, he is better off here"

"I wonder what would happen if the Blackhawks hadn't taken the chance on me... I often wonder that"

"You wouldn't be a Stanley Cup champion and we would have never met" Just as Patrick was about to say something Tyler struts over, he was working on the facial hair and it was coming in nicely. He had a shorter girl with him with these beautiful green eyes and short blonde hair. She wore dark jeans and an aztec print shirt in black and white.

"Tyler" Says Patrick as he bro hugs tyler

"This is my girlfriend Alyssa" I extend my arm and shake Tyler's hand.

"You're really going out with him" jokes Tyler "No but in all serious, Patrick you didn't tell me she was this pretty"

"Thank you" I say with a smile

"This is my lovely girlfriend Nicola" He smiles "Nic this is pat and his girlfriend Alyssa"

The night was absolutely perfect, Tyler and his girlfriend were such sweethearts. Tyler also knew how to tell jokes, he was such a great kid. He was also genuinely happy with being in Dallas and his blossomed friendship with the stars captain Jamie Benn. Once dinner was over we parted ways with Tyler and headed back to the hotel room.

"Babe I got you something" Says Patrick as he opens his luggae

"Why Pat? You don't have to get me anything"

"I wanted to" He smirks devishly "Oh god I'm scared" I giggle

He throws me a bag and inside their is a whole bunch of lingerie. I look through the bag thats filled with PINK lace g-strings, knee highs, lace bras, a thong with a bow on the back, a silk robe, booty shorts, and a see through chiffon crop top. The only thing that didn't make me sick to my stomach was the PINK panties. I looked at all the lingerie that was scattered around the bed than looked at Pat who was smirking as I held a lace thong in my hand. I didn't want to be his sex toy, I had been David's sex toy once i never wanna do that again. I refused to have sex unless i was to get pleasure out of it to. I looked around again and became increasingly sick, I was going to through up.

"So maybe one day you can sport this for me... even right now" He said and I instantly ran to the bathroom. I will not be easy I thought to myself.

"Babe are you okay?" Questions Patrick

"yea, the steak i ate isn't sitting well" I mumbled