Chapter 22: Just Got To Wait

I had to wake up early to catch a plane to Russia but I haven't stopped throwing up since last night. The idea of me being pregnant with Patrick's baby was not sitting well. I had no clue how I was suppose to tell him, and by no means was I ready to raise a baby let alone have another relationship. I should've never went out, I should've never taken this job. If I didn't take this job I would be perfectly fine, but that was a lie I would probably still be being abused by David. I boarded the plane and quickly found my seat, I got comfortable and slept for the ride. As I waited for Patrick's mom I had the sudden urge to cry, but I was able to hold it in.

"Alyssa" called Donna and Patrick's sister as they waved . "hey" I said as I hugged them, even I could hear the shakiness in my voice

"Were gonna head over to the olympic village, Patrick already has his first practice"

I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times we had been checked by security. When we arrived at our rooms I was thankful to have a room to myself because the first thing I did was throw up yet again. I was sitting on my bed sobbing when there was a knock on the door. "Hold on" I yelled as I scrambled to grab a tissue and clean up a bit.

I opened the door to Jessica.

"Hey babe, come in"

"Hey, thought I would stop by"

"Is your brother out of practice?"

"Yea but he's with my dad" she shrugged her shoulders as she sat on the bed, she than opened the nightstand draw.

"They gave you these to?" She said as she showed me the condoms

"They left them for everyone" I laughed, if only I used one.

"So how are you and my brother? How are you guys not together yet?"

"It's difficult, I'm personally not ready for a relationship but your brother is a great guy"

"I've actually never seen him stick around a girl for this long"

"Huh?"

"I know my brother well, he doesn't last long with relationships. It's mostly because of his schedule but it is what it is" she shrugged again

"I get it"

"It's getting late but if you want you can join my mother and I for breakfast tomorrow morning in the olympic village"

"Will do" I said as she walked out of the room

*

7 in the morning and I was running to the bathroom again to empty everything into the toilet, morning sickness blew. I still had no cue how I was suppose to tell patrick I was pregnant with his baby. I couldn't ruin his career, I could adjust to a baby but as for Patrick... I just didn't know. As soon as we flew back I would go to the doctor, I needed to keep the baby healthy. What would happen to Patrick and I..how would our friendship go? I wasn't going to have a relationship with him just because I was pregnant with his baby.

Once breakfast rolled around I met up with Donna and Jess for some food.

"First game tomorrow" she laughed she cut her pancake

"I'm so nervous"

"We all are, Patrick is making it harder on himself"

"I hate when he does that, sometimes he forgets how great of a player he is"

"He's also been really emotional" said Jess

"Hey um breakfast was great but I'm not feeling to hot" I said as I got up "this should cover my food, I'm sorry but I'm gonna go back to my room" I than ran out of the restaurant, I had the sudden urge to cry.