Chapter 18.5

my 500th fan! yiiie! :"">

thanks. 

Chapter 18.5: Treat You Good

CHARLES’ POV:

“Baby you ready?” I shout as I stand at the foot of the stairs. My girl’s contagious with her shouts. The thought made me smile.

 “Sandali na lang to pramis!” she said followed by her chuckle. Oh this girl, I can listen to her chuckles every day. Shaking my head in amusement I shout my reply back. “Take all the time in the world baby… I love you.”

Then I heard some weird noises upstairs and her saying “Aw! Sh*t Charles! Wag mo na ko gugulatin ng ganun ah!” Again, I smiled. “I love you too.” She followed. And it took all my power to not run upstairs and hold her into me and give her a kiss, rewarding her lips for saying those words.

With this freakishly big smile on my face, I decided to just sit and wait for my lady. As I settled down on one of the sunny chairs at the receiving area of our house, I’m filled with thoughts of her.

That moment when she walked down the stairs after us having breakfast, wearing her blue one-piece swimsuit topped by some see through orange cover-up, shorts and flip-flops, she looks breathtaking. With her hair cascading just below her shoulder, framing her face perfectly and a beautiful smile on her face, she rendered me speechless.

I shook my head as I remembered how dumb I acted in front of her that moment. I’m like a star struck kid seeing the most beautiful person in front of me. Well I’m really star struck for she’s really standing in front of me, the most beautiful person.

She shouted to my face then just to get my attention. I walked towards her, drinking every detail of her. Those little curls of bangs, her perfect fair skin, and her almost closed eyes because of that smile, I want to drink it all in. Everything about her just seems to compliment her. Everything about her just makes my heart twitched. Everything about her just makes me love her more.

I hold her into me, and planted a soft kiss on her lips without saying a word. And a blush creeps into her cheeks. I brush it with my thumb. Oh what I would give just to know what’s running into her head that moment.

“Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?” I asked her still holding her close to me.

“Meron.Actually, madami akong idea.” She said with that unfathomable confidence. I smiled back at her. “Your confidence is sexy baby.” And I brushed my lips to hers one more time before we went out and soak ourselves in the sun.

It’s been a beautiful day – a beautiful day with her, a beautiful day because of her. We went snorkeling, scuba diving and island hopping. With all those energy-sucking activities I planned for both of us she never seems to lose her energy. It’s like she’s in some weird drug and I want to have the same drug as hers. She always sees the beauty in everything we do. A beauty who appreciates beauty I thought.