Chapter 11

Chapter 11: What do you know about love?

Charles’ POV:

As I’m driving back to my apartment, all my thoughts focused on that moment when we’re in front of their house and she asked me that one simple question.

Is she right? Did we really… --- No. I know we did not.

I shook my head and heaved a sigh as I pulled back to my garage.  I’m not really good with these relationship stuffs. Well I’ve never been into a real one before. Maybe I’ll call Erick or Dominic or Nicole to ask for help.

As I’m fetching my keys to my front door… “Hey…” a female’s voice startled me. I looked around to find where that voice came from. Then I saw a silhouette approaching me from the darkness. The moment the light on my front door touches her face and shows her identity, my jaw dropped.

“What are you doing here?”

She’s wearing PJ’s while holding this little bunny stuff toy in her hands.

“Blame your girlfriend.” She said with a hint of hatred in her eyes, looking like a pissed off kid that was just left outside the house of her parents.

I’ve never seen her this way before. “What are you doing outside my house Cassy??”

The wind blew and I felt the coldness of the night touched my skin. And then I saw her shiver. How long have she been here?

“Damn it!” then she snatch the keys out from my hands and started opening the door with her hands shaking.

“You can’t open that with your shaky little hand.” I said. Then she looked at me. No. She glares at me, and then pushes the keys hard on my chest. “Then OPEN IT ASSHOLE!!”

“Ouch. That hurts.” I said as I touch my chest.

“You know I don’t care Charles. Just open the freaking door!!”

“Fine.” I yield to her request and the moment she heard the door unlocked, she rushed inside.

“Well. You’re welcome. Feel at home.” I said as I just looked at her barged into my house.

She’s standing in the middle of the receiving area as if looking for something.

“Where’s the other room?” she asked.

“What other room?” I asked back as I enter my house.

She spun around and faced me. Now with a warm environment with my heater on which she managed to find and adjust to her liking, she looks compose and her old Cassandra-self again even with that bunny and what she’s wearing now.

“A guest room? Haven’t heard of that little brother.”