Chapter 7.5

OTOR'S NOWT:

nahiya naman daw po kasi ako sa bitin kong update last time.

and this is my update now.

dedicated to him. kasi.. wala lang. he's such a nice friend. lurve chu rj!!

enjoooy!

----------------------

Chapter 7.5: BAAASSTTOOOOSSSS!!

Charle’s POV:

I don’t know how fate works. I don’t have any idea. All I know is one day; I met this girl outside the mall after getting my heart squashed into pieces. And somehow, without knowing it, she puts it all back together.

No. Scratch that.

She doesn’t put it back together. She showed me that there’s nothing really broken.

And now holding her in my arms as she cries, I feel like I should do the same to her. Make her realize that she’s not really broken. Maybe she’s just hurt, but not broken.

I may not know the real reason behind those tears, but I’m here to take it all away.

“Sorry.” She said as she pushes herself away and wipes her tears.

I smiled at her. “It’s ok.”

“Sus! Kunwari ka pa! Nagustuhan mo naman yun! *sniffs*” she said without smiling.

“Can’t say that I didn’t.”

I saw her blush a little bit. Atleast some color on her cheeks. Her paleness’ starting to alarm me a bit.

“**Sniffs** Tse!”

Then she walks out the room.

“Where are you going?”

“Leaving… on a jet plane? I don’t know… Wag mo nga kong inglishen!”

“It’s late. Just stay here.”

“Ayoko nga! Reypin mo pa ‘ko!“