Chapter 14

OTOR'S NOWT:

dahil po sa ako'y hiyang hiya sa puchu-puchu kong update last time.

here's another one. ^_________^

hope yah like it. 

----------------------------------

Chapter 14: TEKA! TEKA! TEKA!

Charles’ POV:

“Wow!” she said, taking in the view.

It’s past 10 when we reached our destination. And all throughout our ride here, she kept on asking me where we’re going.

I come closer to her, and without even thinking I just wrapped my other hand around her waist. “You like it here?” She looked up at me, then pushes me away.

“May kasalanan ka pa sa’kin ah.”

I raised both my hands in defeat. Yeah. I never did tell her where we’re heading. And I think that in a girl’s mind; not knowing where you’re going is one of the most frustrating things to think of.

She runs towards the shore and let her feet get soaked by the Pacific water. As I watched her, I can’t help but smile. I imagined her with little RBs or Charles on each of her hands as they ran along the shores.

Okay. Don’t tell her that. She might think I’m taking it one step ahead again.

*Sighs*

She looked back at me, and then I remember that first day that I met her, when she turned around to say her goodbye. She looks beautiful under the sun. Her face radiating, her smile’s contagious. And that’s her now. That’s all that she is.

And she might think it’s too fast, but that day I remember asking myself what have this girl done to me. Now I know the answer. She made me fall. And this is the kind of falling that everyone would love to experience.

“Pwede ka nang lumapit.” She said still wearing the smile on her face.