part 14

Stiles and Scott walk downstairs for some food. When they get to the bottom they see Melissa sitting at the table.

"Hey boys. Next time you run out the window... Why don't you call me." She says standing up from her seat. She walks over to the boys and pulls the two into a tight hug. "You guys made me so worried." She then says pulling away from the two.

"Sorry Melissa." Stiles replies looking down at the floor. It's then when Melissa notices that Stiles doesn't have his bandages on. She gives a look to Scott. He shrugs his shoulders in return to the look he receives. Then Melissa nods, turning around and walking back to where she was sitting down earlier. Stiles and Scott join Melissa in sitting down at the kitchen table. The two obviously sit next to eachother, hand in hand. Melissa doesn't pay attention to it though.

"What do you boys want for dinner?" Melissa soon asks breaking the silence drifting around in the room.

"Can we get pizza?" Stiles asks politely.

"Of course we can!" Scott says looking towards his mother pleadingly.

"Ugh okay then. I'll be right back." And with that Melissa stands up from her seat and walks into the other room with her phone in her hand. She opens up the dominos app and orders pizza. Meanwhile in the other room Stiles leans over and puts his head down on Scott's shoulder, only to be followed by Scott putting his arms around him. Scott gives Stiles a kiss on the head before he brushes his fingers through Stiles hair peacefully, waiting for their food. Stiles managed to fall asleep in Scott's arms again. Scott just continues to brush Stiles hair with his fingers. After awhile the doorbell rings and Melissa scurries to answer it. She comes back holding pizza and she places it on the table in front of the boys. Scott smiles at her mother then directs his attention to the sleeping boy laying on him. Melissa takes a pizza box of her own and walks away to her room.

"Stiles. Pizzas here wake up babe." Scott says as he slightly nudges Stiles awake.

"Mmmh I'm so tired." Stiles says putting his head down on the table just like the previous day.

"Okay... But you have to eat something before you sleep." Scott says forcing Stiles to sit up straight. "You haven't eaten in days Stiles. You need to."

"Okay I will." Stiles lifts his head off the table and opens up the closest pizza box to him. He takes out a slice of pepporini pizza, eating away at it speedily. Scott soon follows after laughing at Stiles for a while. He picks up a slice for himself and eats it.

After the boys finish eating their food, they walk upstairs to Scott's room and sit down on the bed. Stiles ends up laying back, nearly falling asleep. Scott doesn't let him though. Scott pulls Stiles up and into a long deserving kiss. Stiles is shocked at first but leans into it after a few seconds.

Scott pulls away only to say "I love you Stiles Stilinski!" Stiles blushes a lot and just stares into the brown puppy dog eyes of his lover with a smile. Scott smiles back placing both his hands on Stiles waist. Stiles puts his arms over Scott's neck and pulls him into another kiss followed by a tight hug.

"I love you too Scott McCall!" He then says into Scott's ear calmly. Scott starts kissing Stiles cheek only to be trailed down to his neck. Stiles silently moans as Scott moves down to his shoulder. Stiles makes Scott stop and look up at him, soon to be followed by another kiss. Scott doesn't hesitate at all, until he hears a knock on the front door.

"Uh I should get that..." Scott says awkwardly as he stands up.

"I'll come with you." Stiles says cheerfully as he follows Scott downstairs to the door. Melissa was still up in her room. Most likely asleep. Scott opens the front door and is shocked with who is on the other side. Allison...