part 9 (broken inside and out)

{TRIGGER WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT}

When Stiles drives up to his house, he parks the car speedily and hops out running into the house in tears. He runs into the kitchen hoping his father isn't there. He's not. He grabs the biggest knife he can find and walks upstairs to his bedroom.

This is what the world wants. This is what needs to be done. Everyone will be happy. There will be no burdens on anyone anymore.

Stiles thinks to himself as he holds the knife up to his wrists. He takes in a deep breath and slides the knife across his wrist, going deep into his skin. He screams quietly and winces in pain a lot. He then moves the blade to his other wrist, cutting that one even deeper crying as  the knife goes under his skin. He cuts more and more on his wrists until theres no more space all up his arms to cut. Blood pouring down his arms and going onto the floor. He lays down and accepts defeat. He's done. Its done. Everyone can be happy now. Now that he's gone.

Scott runs out of the school following Stiles. He sees Stiles get in his car and chases him down the street. Obviously using his supernatural ability. Stiles is still faster though. He makes it to his own house hours before Scott gets close. When Scott does get there he sees Stiles jeep door open and the front door to the house wide open . He runs into the house and bolts up the stairs to Stiles room. He's terrified with what he sees and he just let's all the tears rush down his cheeks. Liam and Mason drove to Stiles house, going after Scott and Stiles. When they get there Scott is seen carrying Stiles' bloody body down the stairs and out the front door. Mason and Liam both get out of the car.

"Woah! What happened to him?" Liam practically yells.

"H-he... He c-cut h-himself... i-i c-can hardly hear h-his heartbeat anymore." Scott can hardly say anything through the tears and blocked nose from crying too much.

"We need to get him to the hospital now!" Mason  says getting back in the car. "Get in" he yells out as he starts the car. Liam runs over to help Scott get Stiles in the car. Scott sits in the back seat holding Stiles shoulders up and supporting his head whilst his legs layed along the other two seats of the car. Liam jumps in the front seat and Mason starts driving to the hospital. Scott holds Stiles close to him holding his head up.

"Please don't be dead! Please please please Stiles!" Scott says over and over again. He can hardly see through all his tears. He brushes his fingers through Stiles soft hair hoping and praying to God that he's not really dead. Why... Why did he do this to himself! Why!? I swear to god whoever drove him to this is going to fucking die! Scott thinks to himself, anger building up inside him. Mason drives into the hospital Carpark. He slows down the car and before he even stops Scott opens the car door and carries Stiles into the hospital. He speeds in and as soon as he walks in his mother walks over to aid the young boy in her son's arms.

"Come with me." Melissa says to her son as she speeds away and into an empty hospital room. Scott sets Stiles down on the bed and Melissa speaks up again. "What happened to him? Was it a werewolf?"

"He... He d-did it h-himself..." Scott sits on the bed next to him holding his hand and turning it over to reveal the slits along his whole arm. Scott's mum just looks at Stiles, sadness creeping onto her face. Melissa walks out of the room to grab some things for Stiles. Scott sits down on the chair next to the bed with his head down on the bed still holding onto Stiles lifeless hand. By the time Melissa gets back in the room, Scott is passed out leaning on the bed. Melissa wants to smile at his son but can't because of the other boy in the room. Melissa cleans up the wounds with a tissue a bit before putting bandages all up both of his arms. Melissa leaves the room to talk to some of the other nurses, leaving Scott to sleep in the room with the unconscious boy.

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to move on to the next chapter quick. I had nothing else to add to this one so I just kinda gave up with it. MOVING ON THOUGH! Also sorry if you hate me for what just happened in this chapter.... I wanted to make this story juicy.