part 7 (broken up)

The next morning Stiles gets up like he always does. He walks over and puts on a long sleeve shirt so no one sees his bruises and scratches. He puts on long jeans and his shoes then walks downstairs. He sits down on the couch and checks his phone. Just as he pulls out his phone he gets a text. From Scott.

Scott: hey can we still talk today?

Stiles: I don't know. What do you even want to talk about.

Stiles had honestly forgot about the chat they had over the phone last night.

Scott: just trust me... it's important.

Stiles: ok fine. Whatever.

Stiles really didn't want to talk to Scott. He didn't want to keep getting beat up. But he had to face reality sooner or later. Jackson was never going to stop. He even said it himself. Stiles just sighs to himself. He hears a knock on the door. Noah walks over to open it and see who it is.

"Hey there. Do you need something?" Stiles father asks politely.

"Yeah actually I'm a friend of your sons " Stiles can make out who's voice it is. Jackson.

"Stiles it's for you!" Noah calls out. Stiles groans and gets out of his seat. He walks over to the door only to see Jackson. He knows what's coming. He honestly doesn't care anymore besides the fact that it physically hurts him everyday. Jackson just smiles at him. He walks in and guides Stiles up stairs. They walk in to Stiles room and Jackson forces him to sit down on the bed.

"Look... Stiles is it?" Jackson starts. Stiles is confused. Why isn't Jackson beating him to a pulp right now?

"Uh... Yeah it is... What do you want?" Stiles says in return giving him a confused look.

"I know I haven't been the nicest to you recently." Jackson says.

Stiles just gives him a look. "You don't say." He says to his bully. Brave move on his behalf.

"Okay I'm sorry for all that..." Stiles looks at him even more confused now. "I recently found something out okay? Something about Scott. I'm sorry for pulling you two apart. I was being dumb. Please just talk to Scott today." Jackson is actually being nice to Stiles right now. Stiles is beyond confused.

"Why should I listen to you?" Stiles says... not with an attitude but with gratitude.

"Just please trust me. I know you shouldn't but please. For Scott atleast. I've seen the way you look at him. You like him don't you?" Jackson asks almost sympathetically. Stiles just glares at him then slightly nods. "Talk to him today. Trust me it's important." He gives Stiles a look then walks out his bedroom door and down the stairs. Stiles just sits there for a while... confused.

"Stiles! Get your ass to school!" Noah calls out. Stiles groans again and stands up off his bed. He grabs his bag and walks down the stairs As he previously did this morning. He walks out the door and to his jeep. He jumps in and drives to school. When he gets there he jumps out of his jeep and walks towards the front door. He waits outside for Scott to get there. Listening to Jackson's advice from earlier. Soon enough Scott's mum pulled up right next to Stiles jeep. Scott got out and his mum drove away. Scott smiles when he sees Stiles waiting for him outside the school. Scott walks over to him.

"Hey Stiles." He starts.

"Hi... Scott." Stiles says in return. "What do you want?"

"I... I wanna be you're friend. And I don't wanna see you getting hurt. I care about you Stiles. I want to be there for you I wanna have friends that actually care. I wanna be like you. You are always so nice to everyone. I want someone like you in my life Stiles." Stiles was very clearly blushing at Scott's words.