part 20

Lydia drives to the animal clinic and the two boys keep their eye on Scott making sure he doesn't go unconscious again. When he nearly does either Liam or Jackson snap him back.

Once Lydia pulls into the animal clinic parking lot, the two boys help Scott out of the car and into the building. Jackson and Liam set Scott down on the table.

"Deaton we need your help." Lydia speaks up as soon as they walk inside.

"Was it Thomas again?" Deaton says not turning around.

"Yes but not Stiles. It's Scott." Lydia speaks up. Deaton spins around with wide eyes.

"How long has it been?" Deaton yells out concerned.

"Um not long I don't think..." Liam says. Deaton nods and looks for a certain type of herb.

"This type of poisen is worse for werewolves than it is for humans. This might hurt a bit Scott." Deaton says looking down at Scott. He still fading to sleep every now and then. He doesn't speak he just nods slightly. Deaton walks back to the other bench in the room and grabs a needle. The needle has a strange looking herb in it. The herb is drowning in a yellow liquid. He walks over to Scott and injects him with the needle. Similar to what happened to Stiles. Except Scott's eyes shoot open and he goes full wolf only to growl as loud as he can. He shoots himself up into a sitting position.

"SOMEONE HOLD HIM DOWN!" Deaton yells over Scott's loud growls. Liam and Jackson both grab Scott's arms, taking one each, and they bring him back to lie him down. Lydia rushes over and holds down his legs. He still howls loudly. Deaton rushes over with another needle. He Injets it into Scott's arm before anyone can see what it is. Scott calms down and closes his eyes. The three still hold him down not knowing what else to do.

"That's all. He should be waking up in a few minutes. But I'd say someone should get him home and make the minutes hours. He needs rest." Deaton says calmly. The three let go of Scott. Liam nods. Jackson and Liam both drag Scott out of the building and into Lydias car. Hayden had decided to wait in the car, scared of what was going to happen inside.

"Hey guys! How'd it go in there?" Hayden asks as Lydia jumps in the front seat.

"It went well. Scott should be okay. Now we need to figure out what to do about Stiles." Lydia says looking Hayden dead in the eyes. "Do any of yous know his scent?"

"Not as well as Scott does." Liam says as he places Scott in the back middle seat. He buckles up the seat belt and jumps in the seat next to Scott, with jackson on the other side. "We should wait for him to wake up. He has a connection with Stiles. More than any of us." Lydia and hayden nod to liams words. Lydia then starts the car and they drive to Scotts house.

When they get there everyone joins in to help Scott get inside. Lydia opens the door. Liam and Jackson drag Scott inside whilst Hayden holds up Scott's legs. They take him inside and lay him down on the couch as they sit around and wait for him to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas and the pack had chained Stiles up on a wall by his hands. His feet had shackles on them keeping them in place. His hands also had shackles on them which kept his arms up high against the wall. As soon as he woke up he screamed out in agonising pain. He looked down at his bare chest. His shirt was sitting on a chair on the other side of the blank room. He had a lot of large gashes going across his stomach. He had tiny cuts on his arms. He looks around trying to adjust his eyesight. Before long two guys walk into the room. Jacob and Mark.

"Hey Stiles. Long time no see bud." Jacob says with a smirk.

"What do you want Jacob?" Stiles cries out. He doesn't look up at the two. Just down at the ground.