part 15

Kira woke up to an empty mattress on the floor next to her. She looked around concerned until Stiles walked back into the room. He smiles and laughs once he sees the concerned look on Kira's face. Kira just puts her hands on her hips then crosses them in front of her. Stiles just laughs at her friend.

"Shh!" Kira yells out. Then she starts laughing with Stiles.

"We should go. Or we'll  be late for school." Stiles says cheerfully.

"Woah I didn't think you'd be this excited to get back to school. And what about that?" Kira says pointing to Stiles arms.

"I have long sleeve shirts at my house. I'll just wear them." Stiles says smiling less but still smiling. Kira smiles back. She stands up and walks with Stiles out of her room. They make it to the lounge room where her mum and dad are.

"Mum can I borrow the car today?" Kira asks her mother.

"Sure. Don't scratch it or crash! Or you'll be the one paying for it." She replies laughing. Kira just nods then the two teens walk outside to the car. Kira hops in the drivers seat with Stiles in the passenger seat. They drive over to Stiles house. Stiles hugs Kira over the seats then gets out of the car and walks inside his house. He can hear his father moving around in the kitchen so he walks over. Noah hasn't seen Stiles in a while and He doesn't really know what happened. When Noah sees his son he jumps out of his seat and rushes over to him. He pulls his son into a hug.

"Sorry dad.... I'm sorry." Stiles says as tears form in his eyes again.

"What for son?" noah says as he gives the teen some space to breathe.

"For this..." Stiles holds out his arms for his father to see. Melissa had called Noah about what happened but he didn't think it was this bad. He grows sad and mad at the same time... But pushes those emotions away and pulls his son into another hug.

"It's okay. I'm just glad youre here right now." He says calmly. "If you don't want to go to school I totally understand."

"No.. I do. I need to go." Stiles says pulling away from his father. "I need to change. Ill be back." And with that he walks up to his room closing the door behind him. He picks out a long sleeve shirt and jeans and puts them on. Then he grabs a pair of black converses and his school bag. He walks back downstairs to his father.

"I have a late shift in work tonight. Do you think you'll be alright on your own?" Noah says.

"I'll be fine Dad. Don't worry about it. I gotta go. See you later." Stiles says. He grabs his keys off the counter and jumps in his jeep. He starts the car and takes off to school. He finds Kira's car and parks up next to it. Kira is still sitting in the drivers seat of her car. When she hears Stiles pulls up she looks over and waves to him. He waves back and the pair get out of their cars and walk into the school together. They both walk towards the lunchroom to look for their other friends. When they spot everyone they walk over to the table and take a seat. Only Liam, Mason, and Malia are there as Hayden is hanging out with her friends and Scott was running late. He didn't get much sleep at all last night since he was busy looking for Stiles. Or at least thinking about him. When he did arrive, however, he didn't hang out with the other. He went straight to Lydia and Jackson, thinking that Stiles wasn't there or didn't want Scott to be there with them.

"Why aren't you going to your boyfriend?" Jackson says to Scott playfully not actually knowing that the two were a thing now.

"Because I don't think he wants to see me right now..." Scott says seriously.

"Wait..  yous are actually together?" Lydia questions.

"Uh... yeah... we are. But something happened last night and I don't know.. I think he's mad at me."