Final Author's Note (March 17, 2019)

Dramatis Personae

Miala Grace Montes

Andres Dale Saavedra

Lenard Atlas Nobleza

Riley Herrera

Angeli

"Lola Roxy"Roxette Nobleza

Graciella "Gracy" Lopez

Jane Guerrero

Timoteo "Tom" Valdez

Luzviminda "Mindy" Montes (later Nobleza)

Sonny Nobleza

Aleli Nobleza

Jewel Guerrero

Judas, Sandro, Amiel, and Caroline

Laarni

Franchette

NOTES!

***

**SPOILER WARNING! PROCEED ONLY IF YOU'RE DONE READING**

***

To those who have purchased the published paperback by Pop Fiction, thank you very much. You will notice there's a slight difference between what you've bought and the chapters here. As you know, the book was a little abridged. But still, parehas pa rin naman. Both end game.

Why Andres?

If you're asking if I changed my original endgame from years back on the original version. Nope. I didn't try to skew my original intention. To Lenard-shippers, my only question is Why?! That man is too broken himself. Don't you see he is toxic? And he and Miala were more toxic together. I'm not saying that Andres is really my endgame from the very start, it's just, it was never really Lenard to begin with. Realtalk. Somehow, I thought of stirring it towards Riley, but I knew in my heart, Riley also never deserved it. I know the Yellow River Bridge came belatedly, but that somehow stitched the waiting game.

Also, if you've read the prologue, I somehow dedicated this sa mga taong nahihirapang magmahal. Because sometimes, love can be easy. Sabi nga ni Andres. Lol. We wish. And if I added more tension between Mia and Andres, eh 'di mawawala 'yung thesis natin.

Dahil nga philosopher Andres once said that "Love doesn't have to be hard to be to be worth it." Hahahaha! Or something to that thought. But whatever. It was also that hard. But his mindset and worldview didn't this turn into an ugly hard thing. And I hope for everyone to find a man who thinks and behaves this way.

Also, we never really knew a lot about Andres 'no?

Because this is Mia's journey as a woman. On how she decided to heal for herself. Although she allowed him to stay there by his side, because she's not hypocrite to push him away because they both know naman how they felt for each other.

Anyway, enough of the justifications. If you'll ask what will happen to this character, yada yada... nope. Wala pa akong sagot. Again, storya 'to ni Mia. And as life happens, hindi lahat sabay-sabay nasasarado ang mga kwento. Tapos man 'yung kay Mia, 'di pa sila tapos. So yes, may mga hindi na maririnig sa huli.

Also, this is my ode to all the second leads na nagmahal pero hindi pinili. I've always wanted a story where the girl chooses not the jerk who made most of her life a living hell, but the deserving gentleman on the side. I know at times, what makes a story a whole lot worth it is because the leads have closed the gap between all the conflicts that they have. But this time, it's just Mia's battle within herself. Not how she validates herself in love. At dito sa storyang ito, pipiliin natin ang nagmamahal.

Ayun lang naman. You may not feel good about it, but I'm glad it all came to this point.

Also, maybe, if I have the drive, and the time, ipapakilala ko pa si Andres sa inyo. But for now, let's say goodbye to them.

Thank you for staying with me for the whole 8 years. Sobrang tagal, but I could never think of a different arc for this story. I stopped and came back, and you're still there. 

Maraming maraming salamat!

My 3rd baby is finally all grown up! Woo grabe 8 years, pangatlo pa lang, to! But still, I am a proud momma!

Salamat ulit and 'till my next story,

©forgottenglimmer, All Rights Reserved 2019

Facebook: facebook.com/forgottenglimmerworks

Twitter: glimmerWP

Check out other Completed Works (Edit 01162020)

Secretly Married (2011)

Reyna ng Kamalasan (2014)

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (2020)