5 Chat Noir

Chat Noir was waiting on the building next to the bakery Marinette's parents owned. He was thinking about Ladybug. He hoped he didn't hurt her feelings.

Chat Noir took a deep breath and jumped on Marinette's windowsill. He knocked on it softly, waiting for a response.

Marinette opened the window. "Chat, what are you doing here?" Marinette asked confused and a bit tired.

Idiot! It's night. She was probably sleeping and you woke her up. Great.

"Oh sorry, this is bad timing. I'll go." Chat Noir turned around ready to leave when Marinette grabbed his arm.

"Stay. I could use the company. I'm a bit...confused."

Chat Noir gave her a sad smile. He knew the feeling. He crawled into her room, settling down on her desk. He liked positioning himself like a cat. Marinette giggled at the sight of him.

"What's so funny?" Chat Noir asked.

"Nothing. I just think it's funny the way you sit."

Marinette and Chat Noir shared a laugh.

Chat Noir's hero side told him to ask about Luka, the secret task to figure out why Luka got so upset, but his Adrien side told him to show Marinette the city from his view. The side of him that might like Marinette. It would be a great way to test out his feelings.

"Would you like to come with me?" Chat Noir offered.

"Where?" Marinette asked skeptically.

"You'll see."

*This is sketchy. Don't go with people if they don't tell you where you're going. Except if it's a blond-haired boy in a tight leather catsuit.*

Marinette smiled and grabbed Chat Noir's hand. Chat Noir pulled her closer and started to head towards the top of the Eiffel Tower with Marinette holding to him tightly. Chat Noir landed gently on the tower and allowed Marinette to let go.

"Wow Chat, it's beautiful," she remarked quietly as she looked at the lights reflected off the water and the shadows casting over the streets.

"It's even better with a friend."

He looked at Marinette with his bright green eyes. She returned his gaze.

They laughed and joked. Chat Noir took Marinette on a wild journey through the city. Finally, when it was well past midnight, Chat Noir took Marinette home. He climbed through the window and set Marinette down on the floor. Chat Noir took her hands and moved them very close to his chest. She could feel his heartbeat pounding. Their noses were inches apart.

"I hope to see you again, Purrincess," Chat Noir cooed.

Marinette chuckled. "Hey, who said you could call me that?"

They both laughed.

"Until next time. Bye, Marinette."

Chat Noir let go of her hands and left, leaving Marinette to think of what she just did.
...

Chat Noir got home and went to his bed immediately.

"You do realize what you just did, right?" Plagg yawned.

"I didn't get any information on Luka as I planned on doing," Adrien groaned.

"Well yes, but you also just flirted with Marinette as Chat Noir. What if she starts having feelings for him instead of you?"

Adrien hit his head with his hands realizing what he did. He was so focused on fixing his feelings with Ladybug, Marinette, and...him, that he forgot which form he was in.

"Well, there's not much I can do now. So...good night, Plagg."

"Good night, kid."

Adrien hadn't slept that night because of the sudden idea of kissing Marinette. He just couldn't decide which form to do it in.

Yes Adrien, kiss her! (づ ̄³ ̄)づ
Bug Out.

-CringeWorthyaf
591 words