28 Hawk Moth

Hawk Moth's heart felt heavy. He had never felt so guilty after yelling at Nathalie.

Hawk Moth held a moth in his hands. He was going to akumatize Nathalie, but he couldn't do that to her. Instead, he thought of akumatizing himself. But then again, he could turn into Chat Noir.

He de-transformed and put Chat Noir's ring on. His kwami appeared before him.

"Adrien, I thought you were dead! I'm sooo hungry. It's so good to see-" The kwami turned around and widened his eyes. "Hawk Moth."

Gabriel clenched his teeth. "You are my kwami and I am your master. I am Chat Noir, not Hawk Moth. Now, what do I say to transform?"

The black kwami recovered from his shock and turned to fly away. Gabriel reached out and caught the kwami's throat, pulling him back.

"I'll ask you again. If you don't answer, I will hurt you."

Gabriel gave the kwami a tight squeeze around the throat to prove the threat.

The kwami moaned. "Fine. Just say, Plagg, claws out."

Gabriel smiled. He was so close to getting Emilie back.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

Gabriel was in Chat Noir's costume. The only thing that looked different was body size and hair. Adrien's hair was golden while Gabriel's was gray. And Adrien had more muscle than Gabriel. And younger features.

"Chat Noir" slipped out of his house and tested the pole on his back. It was a very fast way to move around. He leaped over rooftops and soared through the sky. He spotted the Eiffel Tower and tapped his pole. It extended higher and higher. He finally stopped going up and instead fell forward. He landed perfectly on top of the tower. He was ready to take on Ladybug. He was ready to save Emilie.

"Chat Noir" turned around and gasped. He quickly closed his mouth and smoothed out his outfit. He stared at the sight in front of him, speechless. It was Adrien and Marinette.

He snarled. "Chat Noir" hated that girl. But there was something...off. Her kwami didn't seem to be around.

Perfect time for revenge.

"Chat Noir" slammed his pole hard on the ground. The loud noise it made woke the two lovers up. Marinette had her hands on Adrien's chest completely dumbfounded. Adrien had fear in his eyes and wore a shocked expression.

"F-Father?"

They both stared up at him in disbelief. "Chat Noir's" heart felt a strong, sad emotion. It quickly disappeared once he saw Marinette grab Adrien's hand and pull him to his feet.

"You don't deserve that miraculous, Hawk Moth!" Marinette yelled, pointing a finger at "Chat Noir."

"Chat Noir" growled, "I am not Hawk Moth! I am now Chat Noir. Soon I will also have the ladybug miraculous and make my wish."

Marinette gave Adrien a nervous glance and gestured towards the stairs. Adrien seemed to not notice because he took a step forward, his hand slipping out of Marinette's.

"Father, I...I know that's not you. You would never hurt me."

Adrien brushed his fingers along his scraped-up face, reminding Gabriel of what he did. "Chat Noir" felt a twinge of guilt.

"I know that...that you would never put me in danger. Please..." A tear slipped down his face. "Stop. Stop all this madness. Let's go home and just...forget everything. Please."

Adrien stood so close that their noses could almost touch. Marinette stood five feet behind Adrien, unsure of what to do. "Chat Noir" rested a shaky hand on Adrien's shoulder. He met his son's eyes and saw a spark of hope. Hope that his father was finally giving up on trying to make the wish. Oh, how he was wrong.

The hand that was on Adrien's shoulder tensed and shoved him to the ground. Marinette was alerted at once. Adrien stood and backed up into Marinette's arms. She grabbed his hands and led him to the stairs. "Chat Noir" was faster and used his pole to land right in front of them. Marinette scrambled in the other direction, Adrien following close behind. They slid to a stop because they were at the edge of the Eiffel Tower.

"Chat Noir" stuck his pole in front of him, making sure they didn't get past him. They had three options: One: they jump off the edge of the tower. Two: they try to get past "Chat Noir." Three: they become Gabriel's prisoners again. It was pretty obvious what they were going to pick.

"Chat Noir" grinned. "Now, why don't you surrender yourselves to make it easier for everyone?"

Marinette looked defeated, but on the other hand, Adrien looked determined. Adrien took Marinette's hand and stood on the rail that separated the edge of certain death to the safe floor.

"What are you-" Marinette got cut off by Adrien.

"Trust me."

Marinette looked at Adrien and nodded. Then Adrien jumped and took Marinette with him.

"Chat Noir" screamed, "Adrien!"

"Chat Noir" raced to the edge, looking down. He had two options: One: save his son. Two: walk away.

With a frustrated groan, he made his decision.

What will he do? It's pretty obvious.
Bug Out

-CringeWorthyaf
860 words

Which Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें