13• So long

Hey guys, you might have realised I'm not updating as much recently... School is being a lil bitch and I have so much homework and I'm always so busy! I'm still carrying on with le book but new chapters may take a while longer! Sorry! ~Izzy~

Everything slipped into place. Everything made sense. The criminal escaping from the mental institute, how the letter M was relevant. He was back. It was him, it had to be Sherlocks heart pounded. "John." He gasped. He ran up to the DJ and grabbed his microphone. "Hey, Hi, Hello." He said quickly. "I'd advise you all to go home, or wherever you're not supposed to be tonight because I've just received a phone call from a raging psychopath who seems to know everything about all of you here so, um, leave." Sherlock chucked the microphone aside as fifty odd pairs of blinking eyes looked at him. "GO!" He yelled. Everyone turned to go out, panicking. The only people left in the room were Sherlock, John, Mary, Lestrade, Mycroft, Irene and Molly.

"Okay." Molly said, looking around. "What do you want us to do?"

"Sherlock what's going on?" John said, fear in his eyes. "Is it Moriarty?" Sherlock nodded at his husband and held him close. "Jesus." John sighed.

"Mycroft we're going to need a house." Sherlock said, bluntly, no emotion showing. Mycroft nodded and leaded the small group outside, away from any planted microphones.

"I have an island near Spain, very hard to come by. The people there are kind and the medical care is brilliant." Mycroft suggested. Sherlock nodded.

"Good." He said. "I want you all to come with us." He turned to his friends.

"We can't just leave our families, Sherlock." Lestrade said. By family, he meant Mycroft.

Sherlock nodded once. "I love you guys." He said, pulling them all in close. "Be safe." He said, tears springing to his eyes. Mycroft turned got off his phone.

"There will be a taxi outside the gardens in five minuets. Say goodbye." He said.

"Will we see them again?" John asked Mycroft, his eyes reflecting those of a scared child.

"Yes. In a year or so." Mycroft said, he put his hand out for John to shake. John took his brother in laws hand and shook it firmly.

"Thank you Mycroft." He said.

<><><><><><><><>

John awkwardly plopped himself in the cold yellow taxi, his hand on his ever growing bump. This had not been how he wanted to end his wedding day, but as long as he was with Sherlock, he was fine. Well, fine was an overstatement. He could cope. The truth was, John was scared. He had so much to live for now, so much to take care of. Sherlock couldn't survive on his own and he couldn't survive without his Sherlock. John cautiously took out his phone and plugged his headphones in. Sherlock had told him about this before they started dating, it was a coping mechanism. The bottom line was to blast the music until you couldn't feel anything but the beat slowly calming you down. Sherlock slipped smoothly into the taxi, and squeezed his husbands hand. "Are you ready?" Sherlock asked as the taxi began to speed away. Speechless, John just nodded, offering Sherlock a headphone. Sherlock took it. "Good choice." He said. Cradling John on his lap. Sherlock expected the driver to say something, but he didn't. Probably had been warned not to. The music blared on, so loud even the driver could hear it

'What's the worst thing I could say? Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight, so long and goodnight.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The cab arrived at the airport at half one in the morning. Sherlock stared at the tickets for Spain. This was going to be a long and tiresome journey. John was sleeping on Sherlocks arm. They had stopped at a service station where Mycrofts PA, 'Anthea' waited with their luggage and a change of clothes. She gave Sherlock their passports and documents, as John looked as if he was about to pass out from tiredness. John wore his favourite jumper and dark blue jeans. Sherlock dressed as he normally did, a smart shirt and suit trousers. His coat and scarf in his suitcase.

Not wanting to wake his new husband, he carefully balanced him on top of the four suitcases that they were taking. It was very comical, and the taxi driver chuckled to himself. "You care a lot about him don't you?" He smiled at Sherlock, who was staring at his sleeping husband with adoration in his tired eyes.

"Yes. He's my world." Sherlock said. He looked at the taxi driver who smiled widely.

"Is he the first... You know..." He made a round gesture with his hand over his belly.

"No, there was another. They wouldn't tell us who it..." Sherlock stopped suddenly. Everything clicked into place. "I have to go." He said, his throat and mouth suddenly dry. He reluctantly awoke John.

"What is it?" He asked, sleepily rubbing his eyes. "Are you okay, love? You look awfully worried."

"The male carrier." Sherlock said, looking into space. "The first male carrier was Moriarty."

{{{}}}{{{}}}{{{}}}{{{}}}

Yes I know it's short stahp.

Love you guys :*

~Izzy~

(Plus I was told someone from my school was reading this??? Westfield??? Anyone???)