20• Deciding His Fate

Pointing out my mistakes like can you not please. :P

Molly couldn't breath. She took a breath to speak but nothing came out. She was stunned. Shocked. Everything came crashing down on. She found herself face to face with her cousin. Irene smiled, warmly and waved, humorously. Her smile was stopped suddenly when Molly's hand hit her hard in the face.

John, who had been totally surprised by the whole affair, had gasped, and restrained Molly with all his force. Which still wasn't enough. Molly slipped herself free and pushed Irene to the floor. "Get. Out." She spoke croakily and without ease.

Sherlock had a feeling this was coming. Faking her death... Something Irene would do. Weather it was for attention or because she needed to, Sherlock didn't care. It angered him beyond belief to see his friend so unnaturally angry.

"Fucking make up your mind!" Irene joked, standing up and caressing her red cheek.

"Leave." Sherlock growled. "Go to wherever you were hiding. I can't stand the sight of you." His voice was Low but filled with venom. Tears sprang to Irene's eyes. But then, something surprising happened. Irene Adler smiled.

This wasn't a...rare...occurrence. Irene Adler had smiled many times before and would smile many times after but surely, surely they would be at more appropriate moments.

"You want me to be the bad guy?" She asked sharply. "Then I'll be the baddest." She hissed. She turned on her heel and walked out the door, slamming it shut behind her.

"What the hell Sherlock?" John shouted, he was shaking. He breathed out in a feeble attempt to calm down. "I have a very bad feeling that Irene is going to hunt us down and kill us in the nastiest way possible." He said, still shaking with anger and fear.

But mostly anger.

"Oh for heavens sake, John." Sherlock laughed humourlessly. "You see but you do not observe, as usual." John ignored the insult.

"What didn't I observe?" He asked, trying his hardest to keep his temper with his know-it-all boyfriend.

"She would never hurt us! She'll kill moriarty in the hope that we'll forgive her and 'take her back' so to speak" Sherlock mumbled.

"Are you going to let her?" Molly asked, nervously chewing her fingers in the corner.

Sherlock thought for a while. He found the image of Moriarty sobbing over Moran's body in his brain. "No." He found himself saying.

"What?" Molly and John asked in confused unison.

"It's not fun being a murderer." Sherlock said. Ask my brother, or me. He thought as he reminisced of the day the bomb went off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Sherlock, you're not a murderer." John said. "People like Moran deserve to die. That's why there are people like you."

"Stop it." Sherlock groaned. The lovers were lying on Sherlocks bed. It was three in the morning, and they had spent the whole day fighting, and the whole night apologising. And kissing. But there was a lot of apologising too. "Scotland Yard can find Irene easily. Tonight's just about us." He said, rolling over on top of his boyfriend and kissing him passionately.

A/N

#madeit! I hopefully i'll update again before I go! Love you guys! (Also, check WeDoNotFightFair and her stories!!!!!)

Lotsandlotsandlots of sherlockian love-

~Ïžžŷ~