12• Unfazed

"You're going to you're Uncle Simon's today!" Mrs Hudson said, coming into eight year old Sherlocks bedroom, opening his curtains and letting day light clumsily fall in.
"Hooray!" Young Sherlock had cried, practically jumping out of his bed and almost knocking Mrs Hudson over. He ran out his door and to the left, to Mycrofts room.
"That boy!" Mrs Hudson giggled as she placed some breakfast on Sherlocks table, amongst papers with the headline, 'Young Carl Powers Killed" written on them.
"Mycroft! Mycroft!" Sherlock squealed excitedly outside of his older brothers room.
"What is it?" Mycroft asked, opening the door and smiling widely and genuinely at his little brother.
"We're going to Uncle Simon's today! Mrs Hudson said!" The small boy babbled.
"Ah yes." Mycroft said dazedly. "I prefer it there to here!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sherlock awoke with a start. He was laying in his own cold sweat and he was shaking all over. The phrase rang in his head even now he was conscious. "You will not tell lies."
Sherlock found John's hand. Thank god they had let him out of the god damn hospital. He gripped the hand so hard, he woke John. "Ouch! Sherlock what's wrong!?" He asked, sleepily.
"Nightmare." Sherlock explained. John moved Sherlock so his head was on John's bare chest.
"It's fine." John soothed. "I'm here, I'll always be here as long as you want me." He stroked Sherlocks damp chestnut curls and hummed a little tune to try to help his Sherlock back to sleep.
"Ill always want you." Sherlock murmured. "I am Yours and you are mine." He sat up and kissed John passionately. "I love you. You are all i'll ever need."
"Shut up, you tosser." John laughed, playfully kissing Sherlock again.
After a few minuets, Sherlock shot up into the air with a gasp. "What!? What is it!?" John asked, visibly worried but secretly annoyed he'd been interrupted.
"Irene." Sherlock gasped. "She was last seen with Motiarty."
John felt a growl rise in this throat. How dare she of all people disrupt this perfect moment! "Who cares?" John asked with obvious annoyance. "They've probably gone to get married or something." He growled under his breath.
"John!" Sherlock said, the regret and sadness. "After you went unconscious he stabbed her. He took her."
John's heart dropped into his feet. He bit his tongue. "W...What do you think he's done with her?" John asked, shaking.
"I hope she's safe." Sherlock said, getting his phone out. "But if my thoughts are correct, her best option is to be dead in a ditch somewhere. Moriarty will me merciless." He said unlocking the phone.
"What are you doing?" John asked as Sherlock opened his messages. He entered a group chat with the title 'Homeless Network'
"These are my eyes and ears." Sherlock said, typing frantically. "They'll get me whatever I need. In return, I shelter them and give them food and clothes. Very trustworthy." Sherlock finished his message and sent it.
"What now?" John asked, shuddering.
"We wait." Sherlock said, his eyebrows furrowed.
"Molly," John started, but Sherlock put his finger to John's lips.
"We tell her Irene ran off." Sherlock said.
"No need." A familiar voice said from the doorway. The last thing either of the couple saw was a brunette pony tail disappear down the stairs.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Mycroft, take care of your little brother!" Mrs Hudson cautioned, stopping outside the estate on which Simon Holmes resigned.
"It's only a minuet walk." Mycroft cockily reminded her. "We'll both be fine, mrs Hudson!" He smiled, his eyes glittering with hope of seeing his uncle's gorgeous neighbour, Emelie and her equally cute 11 year old brother, Gregory.
"See you at six, boys!" Mrs Hudson smiled widely. "Call me if you need to!" She left the waving boys outside the estate.
"What now Mycroft!?" An exited young Sherlock asked, his chestnut hair a total mess next to his pale and perfect little face. Mycroft was often jealous of how Emilie and Gregory noticed mSherlocks dark locks over his perfectly brushed honey coloured hair.
"Now we walk." Mycroft smiled, taking his young brothers hand and guiding him down the street. Mycroft would always remember how he, as a 15 year old boy, had walked down that street every 3rd of the month with his little brother, perfectly groomed and his brother... Not so. He would never forget how important and officiant he had felt.
Mycroft used his key to open his uncles front door. Simon Holmes, unlike his brother, was perfectly happy with his life. He lived happily on an everyday council estate with his wife, Patti and their twins, Else and Eduard.
Many a happy memory was shared between Sherlock, Mycroft, Else and Eduard. The twins were ten, and all were the best of friends. Mycroft opened the door, and at once he and Sherlock felt at home. They could hear Patti singing and cooking and saw their uncle playing with Else and her brother.
Sherlock jumped inside at once, as he always had, and yelled "I'm home!" Patti looked up and smiled.
"Boys!" Simon Holmes exclaimed, leaving his children to greet his nephews.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Molly wait!" John yelled after her, Sherlock had already run down the stairs. He grabbed at her shoulder.
"Molly," he began.
"Stop it Sherlock." She said, dazed. Her tone was dull and down beat. "Don't. She'd be better dead than with him. I get it." Molly wasn't crying, but she sounded dead inside.
John found his way to his boyfriend and his best friend. "Want to stay the night?" Sherlock asked John and Molly. Both shook their heads.
"I'll walk Molly home." John murmured, putting his arm around her shoulders.
"Take this." Sherlock suggested, handing John a gun. Molly didn't seem fazed; John raised his eyebrows. "You never know." Sherlock sighed. John took the pistol and put it in his back pocket.
"Where did you even...? Don't worry." He laughed humourlessly. "Come on Molly. Lets leave."

AN
Hey baes. I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter! What do you think of the added Babylock?! It will make sense one day I promise.
Lots of sherlockian luuuurve
~Izzy~