19• The Return

Sherlock opened up John's front door to see a peculiar sight. His boyfriend and Molly were dancing around the kitchen to 'Nine In The Afternoon' by Panic! at the disco. He watched in awe. The last time he had seen his boyfriend was when he was crying hysterically! Was this really the same person? The boy who cried at the slightest thing a day ago was the boy dancing around his kitchen with syrup round his mouth.
"Hey Molly!" John smirked. "Miley." He said as he began to shake his butt. Molly doubled over laughing and Sherlock found a golden opportunity to make his entrance. Walking up slowly behind John with a finger to his lips as to warn Molly not to react (she couldn't see from laughing anyway.)
"Hey Molly." Sherlock echoed. "Robin Thicke." He started 'Dad dancing' behind John. John looked up and started laughing almost as hard as Molly. He enclosed Sherlock's face in his hands, and leaned his face do his nose was touching Sherlock's.
"I missed you, baby." John said into Sherlocks surprised face. He pressed his lips on his boyfriends and continued to kiss before Pulling away for breath.
"I missed you more." Sherlock breathed heavily. "So when did you stop..."
"Being a spaz about it?" John suggested, embarrassed.
"You acted completely normal." Sherlock assured him.
"I'm just surprised you did it so quickly!" Molly said, with a sad smile. Sherlock turned to her. He touched her cheek. John raised his eyebrows.
"How're you?" Sherlock asked. Obviously being loved up made him... Emotional.
"I'm," Molly began, she found she didn't know how to answer that question. "I'm okay." She decided. Okay wasn't good. Okay was... Surviving.
Sherlock looked at her for half a second before saying softly, "no you're not." John furrowed his eyebrows.
"You miss her?" He asked, moving closer to Molly and briefly touching her hand. Molly's thoughts blew up. She had someone- two people- who she loved, asking her to open up to her; so why couldn't she? She tried to speak, honest she did, but no words seemed to come from her mouth. They got stuck and jumbled in her throat. She couldn't cry or smile or anything. She just stood there, a little stunned. "Molly?" John prompted. Molly looked at him with her mouth open and slowly shook her head.
"I..." Molly closed her eyes for a second or two and breathed out. "I wish she was back." She whispered.
"Wish granted." A raspy voice said. All three teenagers turned to see Irene Adler smiling in the doorway.

A/N
Hai baes.
I'm going to Paris with my school next week so I don't know if i'll be able to update during the week... But I will try my hardest to get chapter 20 up this weekend. :* lots of sherlockian love...
~IZZEH~