End Of Part One :)

You guys decided to keep it in this book! Part two intro is on it's way already!

Massive thanks to my gaybie Dan for all the homo erotic ideas. He scabs off my wattpad account continuously and then I have to explain why my search history is basically just gay fanfiction. (Though some/most of it is me.) above all, I love this dick more than anything and he's going through some tough stuff at the moment, so everyone give him an Internet hug \(._.)/

Next up thank you to Bethany (TimeLadyDetectiveTSC) for being this books number one fan and giving me dangerous but FABULOUS ideas!

Secondly thanks to MrRedHat who inspired me to write this with her graphic gay johnlock- 'A study in Boredom'.

Also thank you to: SugarHW, Consultingfangirl and amant_vale for being consistent voters and ALWAYS being on my notifications page for all the right reasons. Means a lot you guys!

Finally thank you to Violetstorm2014, Keira_Vixan, Mrs_holmes_42 and Horselover42001 for the massive recant spam of votes!

(Oh and also thank you to Benedict Cumberbatch and Gerard Way for being the best husbands ever love u bbys <333)

Soooo... Next up I think I should reveal the 'original plot'... The first original plot was that John would be in Afghanistan until the very end of the book when he'd suprise Sherlock only to find Moriarty was keeping him in 'Reichanbach observatory' or whatever and there would be this huge over the top fight... It sounds a bit crap now but it sounded good in my head :C

Before John was pushed off the hospital, he was originally gonna be kidnapped by Magnussen and his crew and Moriarty and Sherlock would have to team up and their was more sheriarty and drama... But thanks to Dan (mentioned in the boring thank you bits) he was thrown off a hospital. God damn you and your falling from a hospital fetish.

Facts n stuffs

1) Irene was never supposed to be mean. I actually had a dream about Lara Pulver and she was trying to kill me so to punish her I made her character a bitch. Sorry Lara I love you really.

2) Dan wrote all the John texts and messages and stuff and I wrote the Sherlock. Cause I wanted to get a sense of two very different people talking. Okay that last part was a lie. I'm just a lazy ass.

3) I am obsessed with band culture. But like... Good bands... Like FOB and P!ATD and MCR and I could go on but faves^^^^

4) the most... Interesting... Fanfic I read was a mycake on tumblr. It involved icing and butts. And awkward texts with icing up your butt. *pukes*

5) I love all of you craycray baes <3

6) I am planning to make the song in chapter 21 into a real song and post it on youtube. I will give you guys a link if it happens.

A final note:

I want you guys to realise how truly grateful I am for all your support and 5K reads means so much it's unreal. This book has really boosted my confidence in writing and at the end of the day it all comes down to you. Yeah you. And you guys are all amazing. Seriously I know a lot of fangirls stick to fandoms because their real lives are so frustrating, and sometimes we all feel like giving up but you have to stay strong (I mean we all have to be here to find out how he did it) and pull through. Sherlockians are strong. No other fandom could go two years WITH FUCK ALL GODDAMN IT MOFFAT WTF WITH THAT M8 so remember your strong and I love you all. Also you're fucking gorgeous I mean look at that ass tho.

LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN MYCROFT LOVES CAKE! Thanks again.

Fuck loads of sherlockian love-

~Izzy~ xxx