14• The Other Death

"We'll take care of this, Holmes." kind detective inspector Felix Coles said to Sherlock. "John needs you."
"We need him." Sighed Detective Inspector Ash Fields. Ash was a tall woman of thirty three. She had a four year old boy and a husband she cheated on without fail, regularly. Her hair was auburn, wavy and glossy and her piercing blue eyes made her irresistible. Felix Coles was not so lucky. He was chubby blonde man who looked at least 7 months pregnant, no diets seemed to help him in the slightest and he seemed to always be eating a energy bar of some kinds. He had three girls, Kayleigh, Katherine and Kate-Marie, who bickered horribly, even at the ages of 12, 7 and 4.
"I can help by finding her." Sherlock hissed to the people that stood before him.
"No. You can help by giving John support. He wants you." DI Coles said, patronisingly sneering at the end.
"Your wife needs you." Sherlock sneered back. "She's just gone into labour with... Kourtney...? Or is it Kimberly this time?" Coles' phone beeped, and a panicked look became of his face.
"I'd hit you of you weren't so good, Holmes." He shook his head, running off. His belly wobbling more with each step.
"He's right." Fields said, twirling her hair, using a deep seductive voice. "You're very good Mr Holmes." She smirked and ran her hands down Sherlocks back to his bum.
"Oh." Sherlock said. "My boyfriends sister could be dead and you expect me to hook up with you?"
"Not hook up." Fields said, innocently pouting. "Just have some fun." Sherlock felt sick.
"You. Repulse. Me." He sighed, turning to walk to the door.
"We could be great you know!" She yelled at him. "My looks and your brains."
"My brains and your conceitedness maybe." Sherlock muttered so only a few wandering policemen could hear. "That's psychopath talk!" He shouted back, and walked inside the door, clicking it shut behind him.

John came out of his living room, his eyes red. Her teeth? "I thought you'd be helping with the investigation." John said, walking into Sherlocks arms and pressing his head against his muscular shoulders.
"Me too. They thought it was best if I stayed with you." Sherlockian sighed. "I could find her John." He mumbled into John's blonde waves.
"I know, you'd be a lot of use out there." John muttered back, his voice warm and half content. Sherlock devoured John's smell with a meaningful deep breath.
"You're so amazing." Sherlock sighed, biting his bottom lip. He let his hands drop to the top of johns ass.
"Shall we go and find Harrie?" John asked, pressing his lips gently on Sherlocks. "We are so bad!" He whispered with a half hearted giggle.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Tell me, Miss Watson, where is Irene Adler?" Moriarty said, circling the wooden chair Harrie was tied to. She had panicked at first but it had been hours since Moriarty had first gotten her. She was almost bored now.
"How many timesh!?" Harrie slurred, the loss of teeth was painful and caused a slight lisp to her normally immaculate voice. "I don't know!"
"Does John Watson know?" Moriarty asked, for the first time.
"Bat's mew." She laughed with difficulty
"WHERE IS SHE!?" Moriarty screamed in frustration.
"I don't pucking know!" Harrie lisped in equal frustration.
"Wrong. Answer." Moriarty calmly said, slipping the sharpened blade into Harrie's stomach.
"John!" She screamed. "John! John! Sherlock! Momma! Daddy!" The pain was rising and her heart ached. "I'm sorry John." She whispered, before letting her head collapse and letting the darkness consume her.